Hellion

Here we see, it's his natural habitat of the Chevy Impala, a wild moose appeared.

The moose stands at somewhere taller than 6 feet. His hair is a fluffy mess atop his head.

He is resting now.

But in the car is one of the many enemies of the moose: the squirrel.

The squirrel sees the moose is sleeping. It plans an attack.

He lifted up a spoon they'd used for a meal earlier. He dropped the spoon into the moose's mouth.

And now we wait.

Dean had been singing with the radio. I hummed under my breath.

Sam shot up in his chair. He gagged on the spoon in his mouth. He spat it out. It fell to the ground with a clunk.

"He did it." I immediately said.

Sam turned to glare at Dean. Dean just laughed as he drummed on the wheel. Sam reached up, turning down the music. "Ha ha, very funny."

"Heh heh heh." Dean chuckled. "Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own."

"Shoulda warned me, I would've gotten some popcorn." I chuckled.

"Man we're not kids anymore, Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again." Sam scolded him.

"Start what up?" Dean asked, innocently.

"There's a thing to start up?" I asked.

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates." Sam clarified.

"Oooooh." I dragged on in excitement.

"What's the matter, Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again huh?" Dean taunted. I laughed at the visual.

Sam gave his brother the Bitchface. "All right, just remember you started it."

"Ah ha, bring it on, baldy." Dean mocked.

"You two will be dead by sunrise." I waved my hand.

"You think?" Dean taunted.

"I can make you regret ever being born." I warned.

Dean laughed- arrogantly. He would see the error of his ways soon enough.

"Where are we anyway." Sam asked, pretending he wasn't planning a takedown.

"A few hours outside of Richardson." Dean reported. Back to work, I guess. "Gimme the low down again?"

Sam lifted his phone, reading out the case again. "All right, about a month or two ago this group of kids goes poking around in this local haunted house."

"Haunted by what?" Dean asked.

"Apparently, a misogynistic spirit." Sam replied. "Legend goes, it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters."

"Dibs on first shot." I called.

"It don't work like that." Dean countered.

"You get second."

"Okay.

Sam cursed his existence. "Anyway this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar."

"Was it one of the girls? I bet it was one of them- one that went missing as they searched the house only to be found dangling from the rafters." I mused.

"How are we related to you?" Dean snarked.

I beamed.

"Surprisingly, Raven, no she was not." Sam countered. "By the time the cops got there the body was gone. So cops are saying the kids were just yanking chains."