Plane and Members

Gaara's POV

My plane arrived on time and I was now looking for a sign with my name. My bag must have gotten lighter because I was jsut too happy.I stood there awkwardly looking for a sign then I found a really big sign with different colors and the world I liked to escape to, Mera. I smiled and rushed over to it. My friends were all gathered around holding the sign and watching me walk over to them. The very first one to move was a boy in all green with thick eye brows and a bowl cut hair. He jumped me and hugged tight. I didn't know which character from the game he was but when he pulled away I saw a name tag. He was YoungLotus, I blushed lightly remembering the feeling I had gotten when talking to him. Everyone else had their character name. A hyper active blonde had the character name of my brother like friend, Kyu-Kit65, a raven haired boy that was watching the blonde wave had one with then character name TomatoKing. I thought those two were soon going to be something like me and YoungLotus. Behind the sign was a sleeping figure with pineapple styled hair , his name tag read the name FloatingCloud108 and beside him was CagedIn209, who had long brown hair and eyes so clear I thought he was blind. And next to them were a pair, one was a brunette with a dog beside him and the name WolfMan42, beside him on the left side was a shady looking guy with then name tag InsectGuy12. He was my buddy.

I smiled at all of them and started to laugh.

"I'm so glad I could finally see you all. Shall we get going?"I asked and held Lee close to me.

He blushed and grabbed hold of my hand, everyone stared at us for a bit then shrugged and continued on out. I returned back to my normal quite self when everyone started talking about their lives. Lee was also quite and just laughed at the parts that needed it. Everyone turned to me when we reached Lee's house.I waited for someone to say something but no one did, Lee took back his hand as he searched his jump suit for his house key. Once they were found he let us in and we hung out there for a bit.

Lee's house was nothing like I'd expect it to be like. It was small and had only one room that was also the kitchen and living room and I think the dinning room. There was a bedroom and a small bathroom on the far left of the small room. There was also a green couch and a laptop sitting on top of it and a maple coffee table in front of it. The kitchen area only had what was necessary, fridge and a stove plus some cabinets. Lee smiled at us shyly as he turned to face us.

"Welcome to my home, please make yourself youthful and relax." He said.

I unhooked the gord on my back and popped the top off. I poured some sand out. Everyone was looking at me weirdly.

I stared back defensively, they began to back up when the sand rose around me.

"What, he said to relax. "I said and let the sand rub through my fingers.

Everyone nodded and turned to Lee who was in the small kitchen getting drinks and snacks ready. I walked over to him with my carry on bag and opened it. I pulled out the many cookie tins my family had given me. He smiled and opened them. We set the cookies based on size and color. The others had their laptops out and were already logged into Mera. I forgot that there was an event happening giving us a new character slot. Lee set the cookies on the coffee table while I set the drinks in front of the friend that had claimed theirs.I went over to my bags and pulled my laptop out of the biggest one. I sat next to Lee on the couch and logged into Mera.

We played for at least an hour until Kyu-Kit complained about being bored. The raven haired boy next to him sighed, everyone else agreed in their own way so I shut my laptop down and stood up.

"Then let's go somewhere, a place with cookies will be okay. "I said as I grabbed the last cookie.

Lee giggled and shut his laptop and set it aside. Everyone nodded and stood up after setting aside their electronics. We walked in a group of couples to the door. Up front were Kyu-Kit and TomatoKing, behind them were CagedIn and FlaotingCloud, after them were InsectGuy and WildMan,then finally me and Lee. We walked out exactly like this, I thought it was weird and obvious at who liked who.

"Wait, I don't know any of your names besides Lee's and InsectGuy's which is Shino."I said and we headed off toward town.

The hyper blonde spoke first,"My name is Uzumaki Naruto,believe it!"He said and nudged the raven.

"Uchiha Sasuke."He mumbled and poked Naruto's forehead

"Hyuga Neji and the sleepy man here is Nara Shikamaru."CagedIn said.

The tired looking friend waved and leaned his head on Neji's shoulder. Are they dating?I asked myself. The other Mera friends began to speak.

"Inuzuka Kiba"The boy with the red upside. down triangles said with a smile.

I nodded and mentally put a pin on their names. Lee started to walk ahead of us soon he led us to an arcade. I pouted, I never liked arcades, I could never win anything. Sasuke and Naruto walked over to skee ball side,Neji and Shikamaru walked over to the pool table and Shino and Kiba went over to the basketball shots area.Lee looked at me and waited for me to choose something.

"What do you want to do,Lee?"I asked which surprised him.

I guess he wanted to do sonething I did, but the only thing I really wanted to do was spend time with him alone to talk or maybe doing something.

AN:

ok im exteremly tired right now since i stayed up til like 4 am in the morning yesterday like no joke i did just writing things and updating my other sasunaru, so I'm going to leave at this and go t bed so night^^.