The Bird

Neji's POV

I had asked Shikamaru to be mine but he couldn't hear me because we were always surrounded by so much noise. But when I last asked him he had hesitated a step then continued on like he didn't hear me. I went home and locked myself inside my room until the maids asked me to help them prepare dinner.I was a servant to my younger cousin who is heir to the branch. I always hated her and now I'm arranged to marry her.

"Neji-sama, do you think they should eat with the ivory or the ebony?" A servant asked

I looked over my shoulder and chose between the light and dark colors.The maid waited patiently as I still thought.

"The ebony, goes along with the food." I said and turned back to making the dessert bento.

When the maids and I were done I headed over to my room again and got on my laptop. As soon as I was on everyone was asking whether or not we should do a arena or just battle dudgeon.Naruto, yes I knew who he was, wasn't on and Sasuke, one of my very close friends, was getting worried. I didn't bother with them today so I secretly left and went on my own dungeon trip. As I fought monsters and wizards and the whole lot I got the sense that someone was watching me. I turned on my bed and found my cousin staring at me.I stared at her, she swayed inside and shut the door. I watched her as she sat down on my bed and smiled at me.

"What is it, cousin?"I asked.

She didn't say anything and leaned forward, I watched but then my eyes crossed as she kissed me. I pushed her away and spat out as though the kiss would disappear. I glared at her as I wiped my mouth. She frowned and stared at me. I glared at her wishing she would just disappear or better yet die. She made my life a living hell ever since my father died. She had set things up to were I would be the only one getting in trouble.

"Get out...now!!" I screamed and pointed to my bed room door.

She ran out crying. I didn't care. I turned off my laptop and left.I walked until I reached Shikamaru's house, I didn't knock just stood there. Being near him was my only sanctuary. I stood there until a light was turned on, it was Shikamaru's bedroom. I smirked knowing that he got off the game and was heading to the shower. I heard the faint noise of my name being called, I turned and found my uncle and my crying cousin. I glared at them as they came up to me.

"Neji, what is this I hear about you rejecting your cousin?!" My uncle yelled.

My cousin sniffled and smirked under her tears, I knew she was faking it the entire time. My uncle waited for my response, he didn't get one because I walked back to the Hyuuga mansion and locked myself inside my room. I was calm and I didn't want to be messed with. I knew she would get me in trouble, I just hated her for that. I logged back into the game and only found CookieMonster was on. We went through some dungeons together then he had to leave for his meeting. I stayed on for a bit longer then shut my laptop off. I set it on my night stand and laid down on my bed. I stared up at the while ceiling for a bit then decided that I should just get the argument over with and face my consequence. As I stood up my cell phone vibrated in my pocket.It was an unknown number, it had a message with it.

(210)xxx-xxxx:Yes.

I looked at the message and wondered who it was from. As I replied a knock, well more like a bang, came from my door. I sent the message and answered my door. My cousin was there frowing along with my uncle. He pushed her forward, I let her fall on to my carpeted flooring.

"Apologize." My uncle said sternly.

My cousin stood up and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sor-rry Neji-kun."She stuttered and hung her head low.

My uncle nodded in acceptance and left along with my cousin. That was weird, I shrugged and shut my door again. My phone vibrated again, I grabbed it from my pocket and read the message that was on the small screen.

(210)zxx-xxxx: Yes its me...and yes I accept..how troublesome..night.

AN :

Hope you all like this ^^

Neji:hmph.

hinata: w-why did you m-make me a b-b...

Because I wanted you to be different...anyone want to say?

Shino:....read the next one..

-__- thanks Shino