Bug Therapist

Shino's POV

I had been walking around the school looking for the rare green chu bug( Okay I know this isn't a real bug but if there are any Zelda fans out there imagine the chu jellies in bug form and there you go ^^) when I saw him.Kiba Inuzuka, the star of the school track and field sport. I never really liked the sports but since he started out in track a few months ago I have gotten a little interested in it. He was running with his dog. I stood there for a bit just mesmerized by the way his butt moved and his body muscles flexed.I was lost in my own little fantasy world that I didn't noticed that he was running right into me. I looked down at him. His face was flushed and there was sweat on the crown of his head. If only you were under me screaming for more. I thought as I was about to speak.

"S-sorry. He said and ran away.

I stood there watching him, once he was gone I continued my search for the chu bug.

When I failed at finding it for the fifth time I headed back home and went down to my room. I had decided that I wanted the basement for a bedroom since all the other rooms were to small. I had a small kitchen and living room so I really didn't need to go upstairs for anything. I set my bug bag down and headed over to my computer. No one from the game was on except for WolfMan42 so I chatted with him for a bit. I had logged off after telling him my name and things, I headed over to the bathroom that was inside my bedroom and began to strip. The bugs inside my jacket flew out and headed for their little plie of dirt that I had gathered from their actual home. I turned the shower on and walked around nude for a bit until it warmed up. I brushed my teeth and flossed while waiting. My phone began to vibrate on the bed. I walked over to it and picked it up. On the called ID it was Gaara's phone. We had traded phone numbers the firrst day we actually talked.

It was a message from him, I opened it and noticed all the emoticons of smiles.

(657)6xx-xxxx

Yo guess what!!:) I'm coming to Konoha!!:) can you believe that :) So excited I'll b ther soon!:D :D :D cant wait to finally meet you all!!

I nodded at my phone as though he could see me then droped it back on my bed and headed for the shower.

After my alone time I headed over to my kitchen and grabbed something to eat while putting on my boxers. I grabbed a sandwich that my father had made and set inside for later. After eating and putting my boxers on I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop and logged back into Mera. WolfMan42 was on along with all of our other friends. I typed a hello to everyone and got back the expected reply. I private messaged WolfMan42.

Insect: Hey, what is your name?

Wolf:Ummm...it's Kiba..

Insect:..So I was wondering you wanted to go pick up CookieMonster with me at the airport soon.

Wolf: We were just talking about that actually.

I undid the whisper and read the messages between everyone. I typed and waited for one reply.

Everyone: That's a good idea Insect!

We began to plan what time we would leave our house and meet up at the airport.After about thirty minutes we all decided to meet up at the airport and then head over to YoungLotus's house. I logged off knowing where Kiba lived since it's on my way home. My bugs sensed that I was leaving and quickly flew over to me and hid themselves into my jacket as I dressed. I put on a pair of black jeans with a grey band t-shirt then my jacket.. I walked over to my closet and looked amounst the many shoes that were staring at me. I chose a pair of vaans and slipped them on.I grabbed my phone and headed out. My father was in the kitchen where the basement door was so I couldn't avoid his quesetions.

"Shino, where are you going?It's late shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to reply when my phone viberated.I checked it, another texted from Gaara. I looked up at my father then at the food he was preparing. After my mother had left us he beacme the house slave. I worked two full time jobs and he only worked part time, he said it was so he could clean the house more often. I noticed the food was in bulks.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked as I walked toward the living room area where the front door was.

"Yes, I'm going on a company trip to Mexico. I hope it's okay with you." He said and continued to make the dinner that was for, I checked the note on the catainer, for Friday I nodded and continued out the door, I forgot the house keys and went back in. I grabbed them off the coffee table and headed back out.

As I walked down the street I could see someone leaving Kiba's house, it must have been him since the huge dog was walking beside him. I walked a bit faster until the dog's head turned and he barked. Kiba turned and saw me. I think he blushed but he turned his face away to quick. We began to walk beside each otehr until we reached the intersection where all of our streets met. I saw my cloestest friends Sasuke and Neji. We shook hands and watched as the other three hugged and chatted about random things. After they caught up we all walked toward the airport.