Cookie Lotus

Gaara's POV

It was Saturday morning and Lee and I were going to spend the whole day playing Mera since we had bought game cards.Lee was excited since we got to stay in our jammies, him in a full on matching top and bottom and me in just some sweats without a shirt. I was currently in the kitchen making us breakfast while Lee brushed his teeth and did his business. I had already made four eggs and four pieces of bacon, I was working on the pancakes and sausage. Lee came in sniffing the air and almost drooling. I smiled and set two sausages on his plate then a pancake, he reached for it as I set it down in front of him.I smiled down at him and watched him attack the food. He got egg yolk to slide down his chin and syrup to fall from the fork. I reached over and wiped the yolk off with a wash cloth. He smiled up at me then continued on with his food. I turned to make my own pancakes and sausages when I heard the door bell ring. I was going to walk over to it when Lee sprang up and ran to the door. I watched from around the corner of the kitchen as he opened the door without looking through the peep hole so me being cautious I let some sand wrap itself around Lee's feet. Lee jumped and squealed,someone good. I retreated my sand slowly in case this person decided to hurt Lee out of nowhere.

"Gaara,come here! I want you to meet someone very important to me!"Lee smiled back at me.

Is there someone more important than me? I asked myself as I wiped flour off my pants.Lee was jumping on his heels and quietly squealing.Once I was in arms reach Lee pulled me close and looked up at a man. I was a bit shocked, this man looked exactly like Lee, well Lee looked like the man. I was going to ask who he was but he beat me to that.

"Oh Lee, you never told me you had a youthful friend.Names Guy, Might Guy. Nice to meet ya." He grinned and stuck his hand out.

I reached out for it and shook it slowly.

"Nice to meet you too, my name is Gaara." I nodded and took back my hand.

Lee noticed I was staring and cleared his throat. I blushed softly and looked away from the man.

"Gaara this is my sensei, Sensei this is my um.."Lee started then blushed and just stopped.

Guy waited but then got the hint, he smirked and rose his hand that was giving us a thumbs up. Lee smiled at this small gesture and jumped on the man. They hugged and laughed it off. I quietly went back to making breakfast while the two caught up. I heard Lee giggling and saw him touch Guy in ways I would hate but I didn't care anymore, Lee was a very affectionate and touchy person. I finished and made a little extra for Guy, as I walked over to them Guy sprang up and helped me with the plates. Lee smiled at us and patted the couch. We sat on both sides of him and ate while he talked about either one of us to the other. Guy was and still is Lee's favorite teacher, I was Lee's friend on Mera. As we listened we heard Lee's voice pitch when he spoke about a touchy subject. I cleared my throat and kissed his cheek before whispering something sweet into his ear.

"It's okay Lo, don't tell if you don't wanna have flashbacks. Plus I don't wanna have to tickle you back to reality."I whispered and took Guys finished plate.

I headed over to the kitchen to clean when I felt arms wrap around me.I smiled and relaxed into his arms. My sand began to swirl around us then wrap itself around Lee.He giggled since some of it went up his shirt, my limit of touching Lee. I heard foot steps coming into the kitchen then a small chuckle.

"Seems like you're in good hands Lee. Maybe I shouldn't come visit you anymore." Guy teased.

Lee gasped and turned toward his teacher with his arms still around me. I finished the dishes and whatever else I dirtied.I wrapped my arms around Lee as he pouted and mumbled something under his breath.