Entomophobia

(AN: the tilte means fear of bugs)

Kiba's POV

Akumaru and I were running the track at school for practice for my track meet. At first it was great until I saw it. It was a creepy crawler, with its tiny legs crawling on the ground. I stopped dead in my track line while Akumaru bumped into me. I tipped over but I didn't touch it. Akumaru looked at me as though I were stupid. I watched it moved, it came closer to me. I screamed and ran away waving my arms around. I bumped into something hard. I looked up after rubbing my nose from the impact, it was Aburame Shino. I looked into his sun glasses and then stepped away and ran around him. My face was burning, I had just ran into my crush. As I ran Akumaru barked after me, Shino just watched. I ran out of the track and field area and headed for home.

When I got there I was panting and looking around in case that thing followed me.It didn't so I went to reach for the door knob when a spider was crawling on it. I froze and panicked, Akumaru licked the spider off and looked at me.

"Thank you Akumaru." I said and patted his head.

I opened the door and stepped inside. After Akumaru came in I shut the door and went to the kitchen. Akumaru followed me. I fed him then went over to the fridge and opened the door to find that my energy drinks were gone, I had counted four this morning and now they're all gone. I went over to the pantry and opened it, in side the trash can were the four bottles of empty energy drinks. I pouted and shut both the doors and went over to a cabinet and opened that to find that all my snacks boxes were empty. I sighed and shut that. I grumbled about girls eating more then men. I went to the other side of the kitchen were my mom and sister's snacks were. I took a granola bar and headed for my room.

Inside my little sanctuary of no girls I sat on my bed and grabbed my grey laptop and powered it on. I logged into Mera I noticed that everyone was off so I decided that I would go buy some items since I was the healer in my group when it came to battles. I got a message from InsectGuy12. I smiled and looked at the message.

Insect: Hello.

I giggled getting all fuzzy inside. InsectGuy12 has been my friend since I started playing then I found everyone else. I replied to him immediately and then went back to shopping. Soon I was in a battle with InsectGuy12 but I wasn't really fighting just healing and attacking when I was needed to.The battle only lasted a few minutes until the rest of our friends came in. After that we all chatted about what we did and then we went in serach for a mission or quest that dealt with todays event.

Insect: I saw you today,Wolf.

I panicked, my friend had seen me today. I wondered if I even noticed him. I thought back to my day but the only person I encountered was Shino. I thought about how quite they both were and how they acted the same but it couldn't be, could it?

Wolf:Shino?

I typed then waited. But before I could see Insect's reply my laptop was taken away by my sister, Hana. She stood there exiting my game and opening things up.

"Give it back Hana! You have your own!!"I yelled and reached for my laptop.

Hana swatted my hand away and then dropped my laptop onto my bed with a plumf. She walked out and slammed my door. I grabbed my laptop and checked the history. She had googled how to annoy a brother. I sweat dropped and logged back into my game. When I got on I was barmbarted by messages from my friends. I replied to each and every one of them until they all settled down. We continued on with our battles and my healing.

Insect:Hey Wolf, can I tell you something privately?

I smiled wide and replied to him in a private message.

(Message Between InsectGuy12 and WolfMan-42)

Insect: Where do you live?

Wolf:I live in Konoha..where do you live?

Insect:I live there too, what school do you go to?

I giggled and replied to him.

Wolf: I go to KHS

Insect's reply was shocking yet amazing. He goes to my school and now hes typing.I fell back and let my head hit the pillow behind me and I rolled around giggling and mumbling about random stuff. I heard a ding indicating I got a message but I didn't look at it because I wanted it to be a surprise. I covered my eyes and slowly uncovered them. There was only one word in his message. Well it wasn't a word it was a name. I gasped and stared at the screen wondering why I hadn't actually thought through it enough.

Insect:Shino.

~~~~~~~~

Well what do you fans think of it soo far? I know it might be boring and won't get that much attention but I think I can make it work. ^^

Naru:psssssh thats a lie Dani

You hush! Anyway does anyone want to say the magic words?

Neji:I'll do it since I haven't really been introduced the right way

I'm sorry v__v

Neji:*sigh* Until next time on Mera

(I'll write some more after I come home)