Chapter 7: Festivities Can Be A Handful Part 2 (Avia's Pov)

"Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all."

-Mandy Hale

****

~

Damn.

I can truthfully say that I had never seen my sister act so... bad ass.

I'm so proud. I take credit for this beautiful evolution of the mystic animal named Emilia. No one thought it was possible and I made it happen. Yep, I'm proud.

Emilia walked over from the situation that had just happened and looped her arms around mine and Rebekah's, leading us toward a carnival game, far away from the current scene, probably trying to avoid our questioning and teasing.

"Well that was enough excitement for the day" I laughed as we walked closer to the festivities. The problem was that Emilia and I were cursed with having to deal with Mikaelsons' today. No, I'm not lying, actually cursed because not long after we left the notorious Kol Mikaelson we stumbled upon another Mikaelson argument.

It was once again the infamous love triangle situation between Klaus and Elijah and at the center of it, who would have guessed, Tatia Petrova.

I could hear the two brothers arguing and screaming at each other and like the two-timing whore Tatia is and will ever be, she was standing on the sidelines entertained with the performance and pleasure of seeing the men arguing over her.

I still don't understand it. This was a woman who had a child out of infidelity, played men many times over, and was an overall bitch but they still fought for her as if she was the queen of the world. Sure she was beautiful, her dark locks falling down her shoulders and dark eyes could probably win any man over but her attitude made up for that. Men. Foolish men.

The argument soon escalated as Klaus punched Elijah roughly. I couldn't stand there and watch any longer, I quickly ran over there and pushed Klaus off Elijah.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, "Are you okay?" I asked Elijah who was laid out on the ground, holding his face in pain. I heard a small groan from him as a response.

I could feel anger coursing through my veins and couldn't stop myself from yelling at both of them, "You guys are brothers who are supposed to be there for one another. You need to help out one another, not push each other away because of one girl" I yelled, calming myself before I could say any more about Tatia.

It just wasn't worth it.

As I was making sure Elijah was okay I heard Rebekah yelling at Klaus, a small smile formed on my lips as I realized I wasn't alone. A large bruise was present on Elijah's head with blood surrounding it. I quickly tended it by grabbing a handkerchief that was in my dress pocket.

A lady can never be unprepared.

While I was cleaning Elijah's wound, making sure he was okay, I heard someone stomping loudly towards me.

"Get away fr..." Tatia begin to screech although oddly stopped midway. I looked around and saw my little sister had stopped her in her tracks.

"You know Tatia, this thing between you, Klaus, and Elijah, it won't last. And when it's over you will just be that slut that slept with these two brothers and lord knows how many more, and had a child out of wedlock; so I suggest that you stay out of this and go take care of your child, because god knows as well as I that child will need help especially having you as a mother."

Yes. I was definitely proud.

I smiled at my sister as a thank you for backing me up and she winked at me in response before walking towards Rebekah and Klaus, leaving me with the wounded man.

I looked back down at Elijah and then suddenly someone had pushed me aside. "I can tend Elijah; you can move now!" Tatia complained, returning once again after ignoring the hard truth my sister had placed before her

Girls like this would never understand. Why even try.

"Yeah, whatever," I replied with a hint of spite. As I made my way to stand up, someone grabbed my wrist. I looked down and found Elijah forcefully sitting up, giving me a look that said he wanted me to stay.

I kneeled down and helped him up. "Avia, thank you for like tending me" He whispered.

"Shh, don't stress. Let's get you home, but you need to promise me that you won't let a girl get between you and your brother"

A deep breath left the man's lips before the words came out.

"I promise."