Chapter 3

I was surrounded by Bladers they launched their beys getting ready for a fight. I flappped my wings dangerously and growled baring my fangs. My bey was on it's launcher and I was ready to go, I felt the same over whelming power again like in the battle with Ryuga.

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!

All beys circled me and my bey, I felt a powerful jolt in my body, a rush of excitement. I smirked and laughed as L-Drago knocked them all into the wall leaving huge craters and cracks. L-Drago flew back into my hand and released smoke. It's only been a week since me and Ryuga's battle, since then, Doji has had me on the toughest training possible in order to sharpen and hone my skills. This beyblade stuff is easy, me being a newbie, I was expecting more of a challenge. I looked around, all the Bladers were out cold. I turned around and walked away before anyone could notice. My wings shot up when I felt a dark aura come from the shadows behind the wall.

Me: There's no use hiding Reiji, come on out!

The creepy came out walking like he was drunk. He laughed loudly and spoke in a cold voice.

Reiji: So, you and Ryuga had a tie. And you're a newbie.

Me: Tell me something I don't know snake boy.

Reiji: It's been a week since you joined us, and I heard from the boss that you have gained a lot of power.

Me: Oh really?

Reiji: Yes, I want to see that power for myself. I must destroy you so completely, that you'll never pick up a bey again.

I grinned and put my hand on my hip, L-Drago started to glow that same black ooze.

Me: We'll see.

Reiji: Heh heh, yes we will. Follow me.

We walked through the halls and into a different room, a sky light above showed dark clouds, and the sound of high winds could be heard. Reiji got to the stadium in the middle of the room and got ready.

Reiji: Come here so I can destroy your soul.

Me: Yeah, whatever creep.

I put my bey on my launcher and positioned myself, he grinned evily.

3

2

1

Let it Rip!!!

Our beys circled the stadium and clashed instantly creating a strong wind current. Reiji was smirking and was slumped over a little bit, I looked down at our beys and noticed what he was smiling about instantly. His bey was Poison Serpent SW145SD, that's not good.

Me: L-Drago!

My bey pulled back and stood in the middle of the stadium, when Serpent came to attack, L-Drago dodged and continued to stay strong.

Reiji: Why are you running away? Are you scared that my powers are too much for you to handle?

Me: Oh please, not the slightest.

A air current picked up again and my bey spun faster moving fast attacking Reiji's bey from all sides. He watched and stood quiet for a while, just letting L-Drago attack him. Something's not right.... My eyes widened when L-Drago's spin started to lower, Reiji snickered.

Reiji: Looks like the poison is taking affect.

Me: Heh, I must admit, you're good.

Reiji: Ha ha!

Our beys kept striking no matter how much L-Drago tried to dodge. Reiji pointed at the stadium floor.

Reiji: Look at the floor. Do you see all those little shiny pieces?

Me: Yes, why?

Reiji: Now look close at your bey.

I studied my bey for a while before gasping, my bey's fusion wheel was chipped off a lot! That's what he meant by the poison starting to take affect. 

Reiji: Venom Choke.

His bey circled mine continuing to shred pieces off my fusion wheel, I growled at him laughing like the sicko he is.

Reiji: For a little reward for not being scared, I'll end this now!

Me: What?!

Reiji: Dark Move: Venom Strike!

Several snakes sent L-Drago flying in the air and then chomped on him to little bits, I watched in horror and began to shake.

Me: S-stop it! Stop it, that's enough!

Serpent kept attacking and attacking, never letting my bey hit the ground. He laughed when we both started to see huge chunks fall from L-Drago.  I started to get mad, my blood boiling. I was surrounded by my black aura, my wings changed to bloody red, and red smoke came from the tips of my hair. I growled loudly and sounded like a demon.

Me: I SAID ENOUGH!!

I extended my arm up to L-Drago and screamed out his name.

Me: Special Move: DRAGON EMPRESS ULTIMATE BLOOD DESTRUCTION!

Reiji's eyes widened when L-Drago countered and sent his bey flying out of the stadium and green blood from Serpent spreading everywhere. My bey came back to my hand and my powers cooled down. Reiji looked stunned at my surprising victory.

Reiji: Y-you managed to get a tie with Ryuga, then beat me. What are you?

Me: The Dragon Empress, remember the name!

I turned around and walked away. At the corner of my eye I saw Ryuga on the balcony grinning at me and snickered. His arms folded over his chest. Was he watching the whole time? I paid no attention to him and walked back to my room to get some sleep.