Chapter 11

It's been a whole 30 days, Battle Bladers begins today and everyone is excited, including me! The tournament has already started, by I can't go just yet. I'm keeping an eye on that Tusbasa guy, he's acting stranger than usual lately. Plus, I'm in automatically because Doji's the one who's running the whole thing, so I don't have to battle just yet. I haven't caught him in anything else yet, but I'm watching. He was in his room for a hour before coming out and rushing down the halls. I moved unseen, he dodged all cameras and looked to see if there was anyone around. He headed up the stair way, and I knew where he was going. Focusing all my mind, I was in Doji's office. He's almost here, I feel it.

Me: Let's do this.

I did a hand symbol and turned invisible staying in the far corner in the room. Tsubasa came into the room and locked the door. He went through Doji's desk and pulled out files, paper work, and Doji's computer. I recorded the whole thing, he put another flash drive into the computer and hacked all information that Doji doesn't want no one to know about. I moved closer towards him to see for myself. There was a article about L-Drago in Koma Village.

Article: In Koma Village a terrible disaster took place at exactly 11:45 PM on Thursday the 8th. A helicopter with a huge purple "D" on it flew over Koma Village and entered their scared mountain that holds the evil beyblade known as Lightning L-Drago. The hero, and father of a young boy, Ryo Hagane gone into the cave like mountian with his son Gingka Hagane, and never came back out. Only the two who broke in came out and flew away, and shortly after, the brave man's son. The cave soon collapsed and smoke shot out, Ryo's body was searched for by local police, but was never found and consumed dead. The two men who got away is described as one young with white hair and a red patch and a dragon crown, and a tall middle aged man with black hair and a yellow piece hanging down his front.

What is this? When was this? Did Ryuga kill this boys son? Tsubasa began taking pictures of the documents and paper work. I watched him put everything back and leave. I couldn't believe it....... D.N is a bad organization if they done that, but I believe that if Ryuga did do it, he must have had a reason.  I raced out of the office and bumped into Ryuga, my invisibility cloak vanished.

Me: Sorry baby!

Ryuga: It's okay.

He helped me up from the floor and dusted my clothes off.

Ryuga: Are you ready?

Me: For?

Ryuga: You're the first match.

Me: I-I am?

Ryuga: Yeah, are you ready?

Me: Y-yeah.

He smiled and held my hand walking me to the entrance of the stadium. 

Ryuga: Relax, you'll be great.

Me: What if I lose?

Ryuga: You won't.

Me: Really?

Ryuga: Yes, I believe in you.

He kissed me and leaned on the wall.

Ryuga: Go knock em dead.

Me: I will!

I turned around and walked out into a cheering crowd and up to the stadium. Let the Battle begin.