Chapter 12

It felt amazing. The cheering crowd, the smell of a freshly waxed stadium, and my opponent.

Me: I had a feeling I'd see you here.

Holly: It's nice to see you here sister.

Me: Let's fight.

Holly: Agreed.

We set our launchers ready for battle, and Blader DJ announced his usual thing.

DJ: Now the two sisters are going to clash! What kind of a battle will this be? Ready!?

3

2

1

LET IT RIIIIP!!

Our beys circled the stadium and caused a huge explosion, everyone gasped when they saw my bey rotating to the left. I heard Ryuga snicker. Blader DJ continued to announce what was going on.

DJ: Holy cow everyone, it seems as if the Empress's bey rotates to the left. This battle will be interesting!

Holly: Another L-Drago.....

Gingka: Don't get discouraged babe, you can do this!

She smiled and waved back at Gingka, she ordered her bey to attack mine. I studied the boy before going blank. This is impossible, Gingka Hagane? And he's with my sister? I studied the crowd before my wings drooped, one of my eldest sisters Barbara was with a guy in a bull hat holding hands....

DJ: Holly goes in for the attack, but the Empress seems to distracted to do anything. What will happen next?

Holly: Counter Pegasus! Attack rapidly!

Me: L-Drago dodge it!

Every attack that came L-Drago's way was dodged without hesitation, Holly growled frustrated and kept ordering Pegasus to attack.

DJ: Whoa, look at those attacks go, L-Drago dodges them all without a single miss!

Me: L-Drago, stay in the middle of the stadium and with stand all the attacks!

It did as I said until I yelled out its name and it started to spin faster, and huge air current appeared and pulled in Pegasus by force. Holly screamed when she saw the black dragon spirit from my bey, Pegasus's spirit showed and began to clash creating fire sparks and hard explosions.

DJ: The two beys clash harshly, it seems as if the battle may end soon!

The crowd cheered as the two beys struck and gave its absolute power.

Holly: Special Move: Pegasus Rapid Strike!

Me: Dark Move: Dragon Empress Killing Strike!

Our bey spirits went out to the max, I feel so much power it's amazing! Is this what it means to be a Blader? Our two beys clashed for the final time and was sent flying. Holly's bey flew into the wall and my bey continued to spin in the stadium. The crowd went crazy, Gingka came down from the bleachers to cheer Holly up.

Gingka: You did great sweetie.

Holly: Thanks babe.

DJ: Holy L-Drago, the winner of the first round is non other then the Dragon Empress herself, and her first battle to!

I smiled and looked at the crowd cheering my name, Ryuga came up and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

Ryuga: I told you you can do it.

Me: I believed you.~

Ryuga: Come on, let's go.

Me: Okay.

When we walked away I noticed Ryuga and Gingka glaring at each other. If he advances to the finals, shit is about to go down.