Chapter 5

I sat on Doji's desk watching him work, there were no tasks for me to do today so I was bored. I noticed Doji was checking out the information from yesterdays mission, I looked at the corner of my eye and saw a article about Van, it was labeled in bold words: Deadly.

Me: Doji, you sure you don't have any missions for me?

Doji: I'm quiet positive Ms. Jennifer.

Me: Not even to run to the corner store and get you lunch??

Doji: Yep.

I sighed and  got off the desk heading for the door.

Me: I'm going out.

Doji: Okay.

I walked down the halls and started to get a uneasy feeling, at the corner of my eye I saw a dark figure just chilling out in the shadows.

Me: Hey.

Ryuga: Hey.

I walked over towards him and leaned against the wall with him.

Me: What's up?

Ryuga: Boredom, there's no one here to battle.

Me: Same, I never knew being a Blader would feel like this.

Ryuga: Heh, welcome to the club.

Me: Yeah......

Ryuga: ............... Want to go out?

Me: Sure.

He got up and walked away from the shadows I followed shortly after. For a guy who takes his time walking, he sure does walk fast. He held open the door way to the stair case for me and looked away, he was acting strange. I wish Doji would put an elevator in this place these stairs like to kill people, he has all this money and yet he can't afford one.

Ryuga: Where do you want to go?

Me: Bey Park?

He nodded and held open the exit door for me, the sun beamed at its brightest. There was no wind to be found. I would normally use my powers to create a cooling weather, but I prefer not to mess with Mother Nature. We walked all the way to Bey Park, but got weird looks on the way from people. It kind of made me feel insecure but I realized they were all staring at Ryuga. When we got to Bey Park, the looks turned to stares. I looked behind me to see someone pointing and whispering to me.

Me: What? Got something to say, say it to my face!

The person shuttered and ran away, I turned back to Ryuga but he was gone.

Ryuga: Over here.

He sat under a tree with his eyes closed, typical Ryuga. I joined him and stretched my wings. 

What's his problem?

There is something about Ryuga that I can't figure out, I don't know. Not even my powers can tell me anything about him. 

Ryuga: I want to ask you some questions that Doji wanted me to ask you, and I want you to answer them honestly.

Me: Alright.

Ryuga: How do you feel about bey blade so far?

Me: I'm loving it, the power gives me a major rush.

Ryuga: How is the Dark Nebula?

Me: It's something to keep me busy.

Ryuga: How am I as a partner?

Me: You are a good partner.