Chapter 9

Ryuga and I spent endless days training together, it was fun watching and learning from him. All he ever talks about is winning Battle Bladers, which is only ten days away. On the streets every Blader is getting really pumped and can't wait to begin the tournament, even little Yu is excited. Ryuga took me to the training spot again so we could train, our beys were on our launchers ready for battle.

Me: Let's do this!

Ryuga: Okay, let's see if I taught you well enough.~

3

2

1

LET IT RIIIIP!!!

Our L-Drago's circled the stadium and soon clashed with one another. The piercing sound of clanging metal could be hear and the roar of the two dragons circled the sky.

Ryuga: L-Drago!

Lightning L-Drago stood in the middle of the stadium waiting for the time to strike. I grunted and had my bey continue to spin around until the time was right. It was quiet, we both stared at the beys. Ryuga smirked, his voice echoing through out the vacant training area.

Ryuga: Well? Aren't you going to make a move?

Me: Why don't you make a move?

Ryuga: Heh, no no, I insist. Ladies first.

Me: I know you well Ryuga, I'm not stupid.

He grinned and laughed before shaking his head.

Ryuga: If you insist.

Lightning L-Drago released it's energy and started to spin faster, the purple aura leaked out along with the dragons. Ryuga laughed crazily while his bey frantically attacked mine. I smiled and shook my head.

Me: Tsk tsk, dear Ryuga. You should know me better than that.

He got serious when my bey disappeared, I caught his eyes and pointed upwards smiling not saying a word. I grinned showing my fangs laughing quietly.

Me: L-Drago.~

My bey's dragon spirit came out and crashed on top of Ryuga's bey. A huge explosion blinded the both of us, all that could be heard was Ryuga's psychotic laughter.

Ryuga: DRAGON EMPEROR SOARING BITE STRIKE!

Lightning L-Drago could be seen in the massive cloud of dust, Ryuga was still not in sight. His bey spirit appeared and fought with my bey spirit. The two dragons clashed as Ryuga's L-Drago tried to eat it.

Me: Black Destroyer L-Drago! Dark move! DRAGON EMPRESS KILLING STRIKE!

Multiple explosions and ear pounding noises were around us, we still weren't in each others sight, but the dragons still were. Ryuga and I both yelled releasing the full power in us and our beys until it finally ended. The smoke cleared up, the area was a huge mess. In the stadium was our beys, they both stopped spinning. Another tie. Ryuga picked them both up and handed me mine grinning.

Ryuga: Looks like teaching you a dark move worked.

Me: Yeah, well I learn from the best!~

He grabbed me by surprise and threw me over my shoulder, I giggled and held onto him tight.

Me: Ryuga, where are we going?

Ryuga: You'll know when we get there.

I studied his features, a tint of pink on his cheeks, I giggled again and kissed his head.

Me: Alright my Emperor.~