Chapter 6

I keep thinking about what Scarlet told me about moving on. I mean, should I? Do I deserve happiness? What if I get hurt again? I don't know what to do! I mean, I know who "Secret Admire" is, but when he tells me, should I say yes? 

Scarlet: Jennifer!!!!!

My eyes flew open and I jumped out of bed. Scarlet screamed and fell off taking the sheets along with her. I sat up and glared at her my wings perked up.

Me: What is wrong with you?

Scarlet: Sorry! Sorry! I just have to tell you something!

She hurried over and helped me up, I dusted off my pants and crashed back down on my bed moaning.

Me: What is it Scar?

Scarlet: Ryuga was here and-

Me: He was here? Like while I was sleeping, here?

Scarlet: Yep, he wanted to talk to you but saw you sleeping.

Me: What did he do? What did he say?

Scarlet: He said to meet him in the helicopter at 2:00, and he when he was looking at you, I think I saw a blush! But wait......... why the sudden interest? 

She smirked at me and leaned in. I felt my face get hot and I violently threw a pillow at her making her fall off the bed again. She bolted up excited and her wings flapped happily.

Me: Shut up Scar.

Scarlet: But do you??

Me: I....... I don't know. I don't know what to think anymore.

Scarlet: Have you been thinking about what I said?

Me: Yes, but I still don't know. What if I get hurt again?

Scarlet: Is that what you're afraid of?

Me: I-I guess so....

She sat back down on the bed and rested a hand on my shoulder.

Scarlet: Sis, you've been through too much. If you love him, then do it.

Me: Really?

Scarlet: Yes, I shouldn't say this but...... forget about Lance, he treated you like shit any way.

Me: I-I.......

Scarlet: Jennifer.

She made me look into her eyes and gripped both my shoulders firmly.

Scarlet: Just remember this: if you say yes, then don't be afraid to show how much you care. Pour all your love out if that's how you feel.

Me: A-alright....

Scarlet: Good.

She got up with her hands on her hips smiling handing me back my pillow.

Scarlet: Now go and get ready, time flies bye quick.

Me: Okay.

I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. It took me a while to get fully ready, but I had some time to polish my bey. I sat at the desk in my room carefully polishing L-Drago.

Scarlet: Jenny, it's almost two.

Me: Alright.

I put L-Drago in my bey holder and said good bye to my sister before running down the halls and the stairs. I checked my watch as soon as I exited the building, 1:58. I saw the copter and slowed down a bit to catch my breath before walking inside smoothly. Ryuga was sitting in the back row at the last seat, he watched me walk up to him and grab a seat next to him.

Me: Ryuga, you wanted to see me?

Ryuga: Yes, I did.

Me: What is it?

Ryuga: Well, I'm not sure.

Me: Just tell me.

Ryuga: Oh Jenny, why say it when I can show it?

Me: H-huh?

He turned in his seat to face me, his gaze locked on mine. He smirked resting one hand on the side of my face, and the other to lean in on the chair. I felt my face get hot remembering what Scar said.

Scarlet: If you say yes, don't be afraid to show him you care.

I relaxed my tense muscles  and leaned in to, both our eyes closed as our lips locked. Ryuga was dominate in the slow kiss, pulling me in to his lap on his chair. My arms slowly slid up his chest and around his neck making the kiss go deeper, we both moaned softly and broke apart. A string of our saliva connecting us.

Ryuga: Please, be my Empress?

Me: I'll be your Empress if you be my Emperor.

Ryuga: Yes.

His arms wrapped around me tighter and my fingers clenched his hair pulling him in for another kiss. Scarlet was right, she was right about everything. I really owe her one for helping me. I saw Ryuga's face flush, he tried to deepen the kiss when there was a knock at the helicopter door. Both our heads turn to see who it was.

Doji: Mr. Ryu- Oh my, I'm sorry. I'll come find you later?

Ryuga: Just tell me what it is Doji.

Doji adjusted his glasses and coughed feeling awkward.

Doji: We have found out that Van is not dead and is still trying to destroy Dark Nebula.

Ryuga: Alright, we'll take care of that later on.

Doji: Yes, sir.

He left and closed the door behind him, we watched him through the window wiping his eyes and shaking his head. I laughed gently, Ryuga looked at me and smiled.

Me: Since when does the King of all Bladers fall in love?

Ryuga: All the stuff you probably know or heard about me during your time here maybe true, but I'm still human not matter what.

Me: True.

He smirked and kissed my forehead before picking me up and taking me away from the helicopter.

Me: So what now?

Ryuga: Let's go see what Doji has to say about this problem. If we don't, he'll keep bugging us about it.

Me: Alright.

He carried me up all the flights of stairs with out breaking a sweat. I was impressed, I know he's strong and everything, but damn! When we reached Doji's office, we went inside and he put me down next to him.

Ryuga: Now tell us the information Doji.

Doji went on and on about how Van had survived and how we need to take him out once and for all. Me and Ryuga agreed before walking out of the office, I sighed frustrated with this whole "Van Situation". Ryuga grabbed my hand and gently squeezed it, I looked at him blushing.

Ryuga: Listen-

We stopped in the middle of the hall way, Ryuga scratched the back of this head looking down.

Ryuga: I'm not very good at expressing emotions, but I want to say....... Well, I want to tell you is that I-

I smiled and put my hands on his hips, he looked at me blushing. I kissed the crown on his head.

Me: I love you to Ryuga, and I loved the poem. It was very sweet.

He smiled and pinned me to the wall, it was my turn to blush as he whispered in my ear.

Ryuga: You're so beautiful, beautiful and strong.

Me: You, you're the strongest Blader in the world. And you're really handsome.

He smirked and kissed my cheek, rubbing the spot with his thumb.

Ryuga: I hear that a lot, but it means a lot coming from you.

I smiled and hugged him closely. It feels good to finally have someone to be with again, I just hope I don't get hurt again.