Chapter 4

I was called into Doji's office by the administration, he was at his desk holding his head frustrated. My wings stiffened and I spoke curiously.

Me: What's wrong?

Doji: I have a task for you.

Me: Which is?

Doji: The Dark Nebula is now in war with theNosferatu.

Me: The Nos- what?

Doji: Nosferatu, they're another organization who has the same goal as Dark Nebula. They will do anything to eliminate us.

Me: So what's my mission?

Doji: You and Ryuga are to go into their HQ and get all the information you can on their plans, and a boy named Van.

Heh, sounds some what like the mission I'm doing. 

Me: Can't.

Doji: Why?

Me: Reiji.

Doji: Oh that, don't worry it's fixed.

Me: Okay, where's Ryuga?

Doji: He's waiting for you outside the building.

Me: Rodger that.

I turned around and started to walk out but Doji called out my name.

Doji: Don't get caught.

I nodded my head and rushed down the stairs, got my bey from the repair room, and ran out to the front. Ryuga laid back against the stone wall with his eyes closed. He looked at me as soon as I approached him.

Ryuga: You ready?

Me: Yeah, let's go.

We walked off and hunted down this Nosferatu HQ. It took a while, but we found it. The building was something from ancient times and was light by candles, it reminded me of my castle.  I started to look for a entrance.

Me: There must be a vent in the back, follow me.

Walking around to the back, I heard laughter. I stopped Ryuga in his tracks and hid behind the wall listening. There was two men, one with blue hair, and one with a pink afro. I opened my wings so I could gather their identity information. The blue hair was Crow, his bey is Calamity Raven 125ES. The pink afro is Aegis, his bey is  Disaster Aegis WD145WD. Ryuga glared at the both of them, I could sense his anger and disgust.

Crow: Is it almost ready?

Aegis: Yes, sir. 

Crow smiled and put his hands in his pants pockets.

Crow: Excellent.

He turned around and walked away with his jacket flapping in the wind.

Crow: Van will be the King of all Bladers, and that Dark Nebula will be destroyed.

Ryuga heard every word of it, I turned back and he already had his bey on the launcher. My wings blocked him and I gave him a stern look.

Me: Don't, at least not yet.

We both had a glaring contest until I broke it and walked away, he followed shortly after studying me. I motioned for him to provide back up for me while I snuck up on Aegis. With the squeeze of his neck pressure point he was out cold. He was heavy when I picked him up and threw him in a trunk, but I got the job done and looked for a vent.

Me: Found it!

Ryuga came to my side while I tried to rip off the metal bars.

Ryuga: Any faster would be nice.