Chapter 13

The next day as soon as I woke up, Ryuga had already left to train, so I'd thought it would be nice to take a stroll around the city. It was nice out, and there was a perfect breeze that blew through my wings nicely. There were many beautiful things around here, but the thing that caught my eye the most was this construction site, I walked up to it with curiosity and checked it out.

Me: What kind of building is this gonna be?

Barbara: I think it's gonna be a mall?

I whipped around looking at my slightly older sister, who leaned against a beam with her arms crossed.

Me: Oh shit, you're here to?

Barbara: Yeah, didn't Nema or someone where you are tell you?

Me: I-I, it's been a long time. I don't remember....

Barbara: All of our sisters are here in this world.

Me: Okay, who's here in the city right now?

Barbara: Um... well there's me, Nema, Diana, Holly, Susana, Sue, Scarlet, Heather, Black, Amanda, White, Isabella, Molly, Marry, Hannah, Bella, Denise, and Honey. And now there's you.

Me: What about the other thirty two?

She shrugged and sat down on the gravel.

Barbara: They're all off somewhere in different areas, living their lives.

Me: You haven't heard from them at all?

She shook her head and sighed out of boredom, her white wings swayed back and forth. I stood there feeling awkward.

Me: So... how's life been treating you?

Barbara: Eh, can't complain, I got a boyfriend.

Me: I'm not surprised to hear that.

Barbara: It's been a long time Jen, I'm pretty sure we all have a significant other by now.

Me: Well that's good....

We stared at each other for a while in silence before my phone rang off, it was Ryuga.

Me: Uh, I-I have to-

Barbara: It's cool, I'll see you around little sis.

Me: Yeah, uh, see you.

I walked away with her voice following me.

Barbara: And if you happen to run into the others, tell them I say hi!

Me: I will!

I hurried away and quickly called Ryuga back.

Ryuga: Hey, why didn't you pick up the first time?

Me: Sorry, I ran into another family member of mine. It turns out, there are a lot more of my sisters in this city than I expected!

Ryuga: Oh, that's nice.

Me: I guess, so what's up?

Ryuga: I'm just making sure you're okay. You've been gone for a long time.

Me: It's only been a hour.

Ryuga: I am aware, but it feels like a eternity to me. When are you coming back?

Me: I don't know, when do you want me to come back?

Ryuga: Now.

Me: Okay then, see you soon.

Ryuga: See you soon.

He hung up, and teleported back to Dark Nebula. I jumped when I felt Ryuga's arm wrap around me from behind.

Ryuga: You took too long!

Me: I'm sorry, I tried to be fast.

Ryuga: Next time be faster!

Me: Yes, Ryuga. Is everything okay?

Ryuga: Yes, but we need to talk about your next battle.

Me: Okay what is it?

He took me into a private room and closed the door.

Ryuga: Your next match is going to be up against Nema, I need you to put her in the dirt hard.

Me: Uh, you know that's my sister, right?

Ryuga: I am aware, but you need to go full out to make DN look even better than it does now.

Me: I uh....

Ryuga: Baby, please?

I stared at his golden brown eyes and melted instantly.

Me: Yes, Ryuga.

Ryuga: Good. Do not fail me.

Me: Yes, Ryuga.

He kissed my cheek and went for the door.

Ryuga: Get training, I'll see you tonight.

Me: Yes, Ryuga!

He left quickly leaving me alone. I guess I'll get to my training then.