Chapter 22

Zach's Point Of View: 

After what Townsend had told me where the change of location has a great chance of being at, we carefully and quietly got our things in the car. I didn't leave a note to where we were going and/or why. This was for the best to keep everyone out of harms way. We got into the van and set out for home base. 

When we got about half way there I decided to leave a voicemail for Joe on one of our burn phones, 

"Joe, we have lead to where Cam might be relocated. We're headed there now." 

Townsend looked at me like I might have been crazy. Frankly, he might be right. I may have just lost it. That's only because, I am so close to finding my wife and to killing Catherine.

Cammie's Point Of View:

When I woke up, it felt like I was floating in mid air. My vision was blurry and when I glanced up, I thought I had saw Josh and then, had passed out once more.

About a couple hours later, I had woken up again. This time I was in a cell but, it wasn't mine. I was laying on a mattress with no chains attached to me. Once my eyes adjusted to the lighting in the dark room, I spotted a door with a barred window. I decided to get up and walk towards it. When I stood up, my head was a little light and I got dizzy for at moment then, pushed my way through it. As soon as I made it to the door, I turned the knob but it wouldn't budge. It's locked. I soon saw a shadow coming in the direction of where I am located. It was Josh and he did not look happy. I hurriedly ran back to my mattress and that's when the door to my cell had opened up to having face an angry looking Josh. He stalked over to me like, I was his prey. 

"Josh, w-wh-what d-do ya-you want from me?" I muttered,

"Tell me where Zach is or I'll kill you an find him myself and kill your children as well," His words made me shudder and feel frightened and afraid inside. I didn't know how to answer his question because, I didn't have the facts of where he might be. The only thing that could help my case right now would be telling him Deedee is here. This might work,  I said to myself just before he reach me and grabbed a hold my throat. 

"Josh," I croaked out, "please. stop. What do you think Deedee would say? Or your son, Drac?" his eyes went foggy for a moment then,  went crystal clear. He tried to say something before I cutted him off,

"Wh-"

"Josh. Listen to me. Deedee's alive. She's here." 

######################################################################################################################################################

Sorry it's kinda late. I've been working on this Chapter since Saturday night. Hope it's good enough to let you guys forgive me for posting it later than expected. I'm sorry I broke my promise. I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter.