Chapter Nineteen

Zach's Point of View:

It's been 2 years since I last saw Cammie. All together since she's been gone, 3 years. Within those years, I went crazy. During the second year, I was drinking alcohol nearly every day and almost got my kids taken away. Once I finally came to my senses; the night I had the nightmare, I went into work mode and left the kids with Abby and Rachel. I got the group together and set off for the last place Cammie was located.

Hours later when Macey's private jet landed, we headed to the hotel where the ball was held 2 years ago, and started on research on where she might be, her last appearance, and her tracks.

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the middle of the night I was woken up to the sound of my phone ringing. The ringing would not stop. I got up out of bed, careful to not wake up anyone. And answered my phone. I was not expecting the voice I heard on the other end of the line.

"Hello, Zachary" Catherine.

"What do you want?" I spat out at her in an agitated voice. As if to tell her to get lost.

"Can't a mother call her son to just talk to him and her grandchildren?" She sounded innocent with a hint of fake wounding. At this, I went silent. She knew something the rest of us don't.

"No." I said,

"That's too bad. I wanted you to come home because someone wants to see you,"
I heard chains raddling in the background. She has Cammie, I said to myself.

"Let her go!" After I yelled into the phone, I heard a faint whimper saying my name.

"Shut up B****." Following that was a horror of screaming and sounds of skin-against-skin. At the end I heard a plead say, 'please don't hurt them, kill me. Zach please be okay.'
"Say it loud enough for him to hear you!" Catherine demanded.

"Kill me!!!!"

And that was the end of the call.

##################################################

Sorry this is like a really short Chapter. I couldn't really come up with anything so here is the next Chapter hope you like it. Please Vote and Comment. And if you know anyone who enjoys Zammie fanfic and you enjoy reading this, please don't hesitate and share this with them.