Chapter Three

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

About three weeks before our baby's due date I started having labor pains.

"Oh my god!" I screamed out of spite by the pain where the baby was resting.
ok Cameron Ann Goode, calm down, you got this. you've had two boys about 3 and 2 years ago before this. But, omg I haven't has this much trouble with my boys. I decided to call Zach, to tell him something was wrong. But, he didn't answer. I let out another scream before I let him a message. Zach was taking too long getting home so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I went to the kitchen and searched for a knife. I finally found one. My knees went weak, next thing I know, I'm on the Kitchen floor with a knife in my hand, ready to cut myself open. Then I heard the sound of someone's footsteps rushing toward my direction.

Zach Point of View:

I panically ran to the Kitchen when I heard Cammie scream. That's when I saw Cam, curled into a ball on the floor with a knife in her hand ready to cut herself. I felt fear coursing threw my body. I was struggling to hold back the tears when I saw her. I rushed toward her, kneeled down, taking the knife out of her grip in the process.  I wrapped my arms around her to break any trance she was in as well to comfort her by stroking her hair. "Cam, what's going on? Are you okay?" I asked her with concern in my eyes, while struggling to keep calm and hold back tears. She must've sensed it because, she was trying to stiffle a yelp of pain, to try to help calm down the situation. Without thinking I lifted her and put her in my lap as we sat on the kitchen. As I was doing so, Cammie winced and screamed in pain, then I felt something wet against my leg.

"Zach, get me to the hospital. Now!"

Without a second thought, I picked Cammie up and ran to my SUV. I opened the backseat and layed Cammie down to hopefully make her comfortable but we both knew she's in a lot of serious pain. No sooner that thought crossed my mind, Cammie starts yelling at me from the back seat,

Cammie's Point of View:

" You are never touching me again, for the next 5 years, " after I made that statement for a reason I'm dreading, but still for some reason I'm in the mood for keeping it up. Then, Zach reached his arm back so I could take it.

"I know Gallagher Girl. I'm sorry you have to go through this a third time,"

As of to comfort me by lifting my hand to his lips to kiss the back of my hand. "No you're not". Then I came back to reality and realizing what I had said and wanted to make up for it but the pain was unbearable, when I looked down I saw... blood.
I was in full panic mode, "Zach, how far are we from the hospital?" He must've heared the panic in my voice because, he usually doesn't turn his head away from the road and take a double with his eyes wide as Golf balls.

"It's okay Cam, we'll be there soon just, do what we've been practicing for this day, okay? Just stay calm. We'll be there soon"

Zach Point of View:

As soon as we arrived at the hospital, I jumped out of the drivers seat and ran to the passanger side of the backseats to carry Cam into the emergency entrance. As soon as I got her in there, Cammie was immediately getting ready to give birth. Birth...the baby is only a few weeks early, I hope he or she will be okay. I was terrified at that point wondering if the baby will make it and if Cam will be okay and healthy after this.
When the nurse got Cam all prepped for the delivery, Cam was screaming in pain and wanted an epidural but it was already too late and so she had to settle with a natural birthing. Oh great, I thought.

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sorry I'm not good with these scenes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After our baby girl was born we decided name her, Morgan Lee-Ryan Goode.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SORRY  I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT WRITING THESE PARTS. THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE EDITED.