Chapter 10

Marlee's POV

Me and Harry spent the rest of the afternoon laying around on the blaket, stealing kisses and cuddling up next to eachother. It felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders and I was honestly the happiest person in the world.

After about 3 hours or so we decided to leave, packing up and hopping in the car ready to go home.

"Thank you Harry, for everything. You honestly don't know how long I've been waiting for this to happen." I shyly looked down at my fingers, tangling them together with nerves.

"Babe, I really freaking love you" was all he said in response. A smile took it's home on my face as I looked over towards him, detaching my fingers from each other and placing them with his hand. Our fingers tangled together as I placed them on his thigh.

We took the long way home, spending our time alone telling jokes and being idiots with each other. When we pulled up outside the house I looked over towards Harry a small smile placed on my face.

"Are we going to tell Lou and El what happened or act like we still hate each other?" A smirk formed on his face as he looked over towards me.

"I vote we act like we hate each other still? Although I didn't even hate you to begin with" I lightly laughed as I leaned over and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Show time" was all I whispered before jumping out of the car and walking up the stairs to the front of the house.

I walked in and slammed the door for effect and started storming down the hall.

"Woah woah woah, babe what's wrong?" Eleanor made her way from the kitchen, towel in hands drying them off.

"I swear I'm going to ring Harry's neck he is such an asshole!" El looked worried as Harry came through the door, slamming it as well and sending a glare my way. I tried my hardest to still act angry but his face was just to adorable.

"Harry what the fuck did you do?" that voice belonged to Louis and it did not sound happy at all.

"What did I do?! How the hell do you not know she didn't start it?" Harry pointed at me and winked when he knew both El and Lou weren't looking.

"Because I know both of you and your the one that always messes up!" Louis didn't look the slightest bit happy. I'm surprised he didn't have smoke coming out from his ears.

"You know what Lou fuck you. All I did was tell her I love her and you act like I destroyed the fucking world!"

"Don't lie mate if you told her you loved her she'd be smiling not looking like she wants to punch you." I couldn't hold it in any longer I burst out in laugher, Harry joining in soon after.

"I can't believe you fell for that Lou" Louis looked confused and so did Eleanor, both shaking their heads when they realised we were joking.

"Fucking hell guys, you can't joke about something like this" Lou's eye softened and a smile formed on his lips. "Does this mean your together now?" both Harry and I shook our heads yes as Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing the base of my neck.

"Awww guys!" I laughed softly at Eleanor as I snuggled closer to Harry.

"If you'd excuse us we're going to watch a movie, call when dinners ready" With a wink Harry lead me towards the stairs, walking hand in hand to his room.

"We're not going to watch a movie are we?" Harry chuckled as he picked me up, wrapping my arms around his neck, legs around his torso he whisper "Nope" on my lips as they gently touched.

--------------------------------------------------

Hiiiii, its been a while im SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!! But holy fuck 2,700 reads! That's incredible thanks you everyone that's reading this....I know its pretty lame so I appreciate it!

Please vote OR comment...I'd rather a comment to let me know what you think, pleaseeeee.

I promise I wont wait 2 months before updating! thanks again and until next time -Courtney :) xx