Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~Marlee's P.O.V~

Eleanor came and woke me up half an hour ago, straight away she shoved me into the bathroom to have a shower. I shaved and washed my hair and myself, scrubbing my face before getting out. Eleanor had laid my undergarments and dress on the bed so I slipped them on, she chose a black lacy bra and matching thong, god knows what she thinks I'll be up to tonight. But without arguing I got dressed and let her back into the room.

"So I'm not letting you see what you look like until after I'm done okay? just trust me."I nodded as she spoke and got to work.

I looked down at the lock screen on my phone, it was 7:02pm and we were leaving at 7:30 so we still had about half an hour until we had to go, enough time for Eleanor to get ready and for me to do her hair. I looked at the photo that was displayed on my lock screen, it was of me, mum and Louis it was taken before Lou left to move here to London and proberly on of my favorites of the three of us. It was only then that I realized I haven't rang mum yet so I quickly dialed the oh to well known number. After 3 rings I heard mums bright and cheery voice.

"Marlee dear hello, I was starting to think you forgot about me." Her voice was bright in the other end.

"Never mum, It's just been so busy, me and El went shopping today and then I came home and had a rest and now I'm getting ready to go to the club with the lads and girls, I'm sorry I didn't ring earlier." I felt bad for making her wait this long.

"It's alright Darlin, I won't keep you too long, promise you'll ring tomorrow and tell me how everything's going?" I smiled.

"Yeah I promise mum, I miss you."

"I miss you too sweetie, tell the boys I said hello and the girls, oh and tell louis to ring me tomorrow to okay? Love you Marlee moo." She made lossy sounds at the end, making me feel all the more loved.

"Yeah sure mum, love you too, bye." And with that the line went dead. I'm not going to lie and say I don't miss her, because I really do and it hasn't even been 24 hours for gods sake. Me and mum have alway been extremely close, but she promises she will visit often and bring he girls over to see us all.

Eleanor has now finished my hair and make up, she kept the make up minimal and she straightened my normally wavy hair making it's 'mid back length' reach down to my lower back, she had then braided my bangs back and pinned them underneath, I looked into the mirror and gasped, I have never been able to look as good as this, that may of sounded cocky, but Eleanor is a miracle worker. I stood up and engulfed her in a bear hug and then she ran off to get dressed.

She emerged back into my room wearing a simple white dress, it was strapless and had a bit of lace covering both sides, going down to about mid-thigh, her long tanned legs looked amazing and she paired the dress with blue heels, also a blue clutch, she looked amazing. I kept her make up simple, adding extra mascara to her eyelashes to make them look big and 'pop' and a bit of blue eyeshadow to go with her clutch and heels. With her hair, I put it in to a high neat bun, and I braided parts of her hair and wrapped around the bun. When I was done, she looked In the mirror and just as I did, she gasped.

"wow Marlee Moo! you seriously are amazing at this! Thank you it looks incredible." She smiled at me as she turned around, engulfing me in a hug.

"Its okay El, thank you for doing my hair and make up to."

"You're welcome sweetie, now lets go make harry jealous." She wink and I nodded. We linked arms and made our way downstairs.

So tonight's plan was to make harry extremely jealous, Eleanor had asked Niall if he could act flirty with me and after a tiny bit of convincing he agreed, we were going to dance with each other most of the night, but Niall, being the gentleman as he is, said he wouldn't drink anything so he didn't go over the top with the flirting and end up doing something stupid. I chose on doing the same. Let's get this plan into action.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I sat on the kitchen counter, I didn't really feel like going out tonight but I told Lou I would, and besides, maybe I could snag a girl an get my mind of Marlee. That's all I have thought about since this morning, Marlee and me almost kissing, me liking Marlee, does Marlee like me back? That's all that has gone through my head. I sighed and stood up, taking my glass to the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen up a bit to at least try an forget about her.

I heard heels clicking on the stairs and then laughter. I looked up and Eleanor and Louis were walking down, hand in hand whispering sweet nothings to each other. I wish I had a relationship like theirs sometimes. They are always happy, they never fight, always cuddling and kissing, it's disgusting to have to watch, but maybe someday Marlee and me could be like that.

I was brought out of my thoughts by another set of heels coming down the stairs, this time when I looked up Marlee was stood at the bottom looking incredible, that's the only word that I could describe her with. She was breathtakingly beautiful. The way her dress hung on to her, her hair and make up was done to make it look almost professional.Louis cleared his throat and I realized I was proberly starring so I looked away.

'No harry you can't look at her this way, she doesn't like you, like that, remember' This was the first thing that ran through my mind, I'm almost swore my checks were a slight crimson color so I looked to the ground.

"So are we ready to go? I'm sure the other are waiting for us in the car?"

"Yeah, Niall just texted my saying to hurry up, something about him wanting to see how incredibly beautiful I have gotten in the last few months?"
My head snapped up in the direction Marlee was in, she was looking at el and Lou with a smile and small blush in her checks, Louis let out a laugh and we walked to the door. I was last so I locked the door behind us. When I tuned around Niall had Marlee in his arms spinning her around like they haven't seen each other in years. My blood boiled. No, I can't be jealous. I won't let myself be.
---------------------------------------------

Comment/Vote/Fan

I hope your enjoying it?

Sorry if it's getting boring, hopefully the next few chapters will be better xx