Chapter 2 - A Few Months Later

I walked with my head down through the tables, I tried to stay as invisible as possible. I'd even considered getting an operation done so I could turn invisible at will! I sat down by myself at an empty table, I could feel everyone staring at me and whispering but no one bothered to say hi. This was a normal thing, Tracer and Mercy had tried to cheer me up but they had their own groups and I wasn't a healer and I didn't think that Tracer's little group would let me in. So I just let myself be alone, and I liked it that way. I would always bring a book or my phone and earphones so that I could read or watch videos whilst eating. I quickly gulped down my food and walked to the exit but I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, my claws ready to be unsheathed, only to find that it was D.Va.

"Annyeong!" She waved at me and smiled.

"Hi...?" I nervously replied.

"Do you want to sit with us?" D.Va gestured toward the table where she, Mei, Tracer and Winston sat at.

"Um.... I was thinking of just going back to my room....."

"Just come sit with us!" She pulled me over.

I enjoyed that time, I was happy finally around people. I had finally made some friends.... but I couldn't help thinking about the friends I'd had in Talon...

_________________________________________________________

I whispered in to the communication piece strapped to my wrist.

"Get ready to capture the point."

"Remember that these are not real people, they are different AI's of us. They are computer generated robots." Mercy replied.

I nodded to Soldier 76, who crept forward to one side with McCree as I flanked on the other side of the point with Mei. D.Va was waiting behind the team, ready to fly in with Mercy.

"In three, two...." McCree's low voice came through the com's. 

"One!" I rushed forward with Mei as I saw Soldier 76 and McCree run towards the point.

I quickly assessed who was on the team, a Pharah and Genji immediately start shooting at us, a Symmetra was placing turrets around the roof of the point as Lucio zipped around pushing us away from the point. I saw a Bastion suddenly appear over a wall with an ice wall beneath him.

"Someone's doing surprise Bastion!" I yelled as I dodged Genji's shurikins.

I saw that McCree was knocked out and being dragged away back to the spawn room.

"D.Va, Mercy, we need you in here." Just as I said that I saw D.Va fly in and jump out of her mech, making it count down to explosion.

"Take cover!" I got behind Mei's wall with D.Va, Mercy and Soldier 76, Mei joined us just as the mech exploded.

"Pharah and Mei are down... Genji and Bastion aren't." Mercy told us.

"I'll take care of the Genji." I said as I unsheathed my claws and my tail lashed.

I climbed up on to the roof of the building to find the Genji I had just been talking about sitting there. "Darn it." Was all I had time to say before he leaped to his feet and flew at me, with his blade about to slash me.

I leaped out of the way, but not in time. He cut my arm before turning around. I swung my leg, knocking his blades out of his hand. I somersaulted over him, stealing most of his shurikins. The Genji threw his last one at me, catching my in the cheek. I hissed before turning invisible, blending in to the shadows.

"You'll never see me coming." I hissed before leaping on to his shoulders and choking him.

He died, and was taken away to be repaired. By then we had won over the point, and the inside of the building was littered with rubble and gun shot holes.