Chapter 10 - Kidnapped

I woke up, still in the plane. I saw Genji and Isla lying in beds next to mine as the plane rumbled to the base. Mercy was checking on Isla as I woke up. I could feel my eyes sticky with dried blood, they needed to be cleaned out. My shirt had been taken off and my tank top rolled up to reveal my stomach, the stomach wound was clean and bandaged as the same as my shoulder. The scratch above my eyes had a bandage on them but my eyes hadn't been cleaned out.

"Mercy?" I murmured.

"Night? Are you feeling okay?" Mercy rushed over to me, checking me over.

"Exhausted. Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Night! Do you need help?" Mei and D.Va rushed over to me as Pharah looked through the rear view mirror at me where she was flying the plane.

"No, it's fine." I waved them away with a hand.

I stumbled my way to the bathroom and saw that my entire face was covered in dried blood. Apparently Mercy hadn't been able to get to me in time to stop most of the blood from falling down my face. I carefully opened the bandages to find that the wounds looked healthy with no sign of infection. I then took it off and started gently cleaning my face, until all traces of dried blood had gone. After asking Mercy for new bandages, she double-checked my stomach and shoulder wounds before sending me back to my bed. I was dozing off when I heard Genji wake up. 

I immediately turned around. "Genji?"

"Hello Night."

"Genji! Are you alright? I'm sorry for-" I was stopped when he put a finger to my lips.

"Ssshh. It's fine. I understand." 

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." He reached out and held my hand.

"I love you Genji." I smiled.

"I love you too Night."

We fell back asleep holding hands, blocking anyone who wanted to walk in between our beds unintentionally.

______________________________________________________

I carefully got up, making sure not to dislodge the bandages that covered my stomach. The wound above my eye healed nicely but the shoulder wound was having a bit of trouble. My stomach wound was healing slowly and surely, with no sign of stopping. Mercy had had to clean the wound out thoroughly due to the bullet shards in it. I was writhing so much she had to call Ana over to put me to sleep. I woke up to find my shoulder wound feeling clean with a bandage over it. I walked out, where everybody was eating their dinner. I sat down, wincing as my stomach gave a sharp stab of pain as I plonked down. 

"How are you feeling?" Isla asked.

"Better." I started gulping my food down.

"Appetite's still the same." Tracer remarked.

I laughed as I finished, being careful to keep my shoulder in place as I wiped my mouth. I walked back to my room, feeling sleepy because Mercy had been putting antibiotics in my food which healed my wounds but made me sleepy a few minutes after eating them. As I settled in to bed, Isla came in quietly. As she started to walk towards her desk, clearly going to keep an eye on me as she chilled out. 

Suddenly, the lights went out and the alarm started ringing. All doors went in to lockdown, leaving us trapped in a dark room. I yelped, scared. What was going to happen? As our door went in to lockdown, Genji dashed in time in to our room to avoid being squished. We stood there for a few minutes in silence as the alarm rang. 

Then the main area exploded in to noise. I heard loud gunshots, Tracer's quick fire, Zenyatta's sounds of healing and discord, Lucio's sound waves, Pharah's loud bangs of explosion, Mei's ice blast. But above it all, I heard the three gunfire that was unique to everything else, you wouldn't be able to hear them if you didn't try to find them. They were disguised but I recognised them clear as day. The steady, loud shots, the quick shots and hacking, the slow, loud bangs. They had come for me. Footsteps sounded outside our door, we held our breath but sighed in relief as Tracer zipped in through the door.

"Are you all right loves? I heard Reaper call out to Sombra! He said open Night's room door! They're here to kidnap you!" Tracer panted.

"Oh no." I groaned.

"We mustn't let them get to her." Genji reached out, holding my hand to comfort me as I started shaking with terror.

"We'll be fine! Tracer, take me outside. I need to take out Widowmaker." Isla pretended to be relaxed and cheerful.

"Goodbye Isla." I whispered as she disappeared.

"I won't let them take you, not again." Genji squeezed my hand before readying his shurikins. 

As he walked to the opposite side of the room I suddenly felt a presence behind me. 

"Genji!" I yelped before I was taken away.

"Keep quiet." Reaper growled, pulling me (gently) toward a helicopter.

"Carefully." I grumbled. "The wounds that you inflicted on me are still healing. Why are you taking me anyways?"

"Talon has better medicine, they can heal you immediately." Reaper replied, not answering my question.

I couldn't say anymore because I was put to sleep. I woke up when the helicopter landed. Reaper guided me towards the exit to the familiar black hanger where he had taken me when I'd first come. I was put in a large prison cell that had a bed and a toilet to the side. A day passed before Reaper came to me and led me to one of the clinical rooms. I lay down and I was put to sleep again. I woke up back in my prison cell with my wounds fully healed. I didn't know what they had done to me but it felt a lot better. I decided that I would wait a few days before I would try and escape. They hadn't set any power restricting materials around the cell so I would easily be able to escape the cell. 

Yay! This was really random, so I decided to make this a time when I would make it so that the bad guy gets revealed and stuff. And that Night finds out who is behind all this hacked Omnic stuff. Anyways, I have to go now bye! Right now at a sleepover with Autumnpips! She is the nicest ever! If you love Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir, then her fanfictions are what you would love! Also, if you love fantasy! Anyways, I have to go now! Bye!

 Anyways, I have to go now bye! Right now at a sleepover with Autumnpips! She is the nicest ever! If you love Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir, then her fanfictions are what you would love! Also, if you love fantasy! Anyways, I have to go now! Bye!