Dicktention

Lucas and Maya got detention for  getting caught making out in the janitors closet even tho people would see them in the hall the person that snitched this time was Riley instead of Missy bitchford they both are made at Riley but they still love her Lucas is her brother he has to and Maya is basically a sister to her I mean she will be if Lucas ever put a ring on it (their in college Mr.Matthews followed them there) *stalk alert*

Maya POV

I was on in detention with Lucas he was sitting behind me and I could feel his breathe on my neck his eyes on me his hands roaming up and down my back I didn't know why but it turned me on and somehow he knew he whispered in my ear... "Maya, I want you so badly right not and I know you want me." He whispered it so seductively so deep so low so manly but I could hear in his voice he was so horny I was too hod I was I mean I even wore this ourfit

to see if he would make a move to ho farther than third base and take the home run he kept complementing my outfit today but every time a guy even breathed or looked in my direction he would get jealous and try to button my flannel which I knew he...

to see if he would make a move to ho farther than third base and take the home run he kept complementing my outfit today but every time a guy even breathed or looked in my direction he would get jealous and try to button my flannel which I knew he would try to do so I when I was in his car this morning I 'accidentally' dropped my lip gloss top down my short and it landed in my bra I started looking and reaching in there I moaned a few times I saw the bulge in his pants starting to form so then it 'accidentally' dropped in my shorts I was so wet it turned me on so much I thought my plan had back fired bc right when I grabbed it I had cum all over my had I started licking it off but then Lucas pulled over the car and started to lick my fingers and kiss me a lit we were making out but then I saw the time and I noticed we were late I told him but he asked "what am I supposed to do about this" looking down at his pants and the huge bulge making his pants extra tight on him so I pulled out his dick started to go up and down up and down with the hand until it didn't work so I did something fun and unexpected and reckless so gave him a blow job I bent over put my ass in the air and started shaking it he was so hard and big he barley fit in my mouth that's when I started thinking how can this fit I'm my pussy if we have sex he started rubbing me through my shorts and then when I moaned on his dick he had cum and I had swallowed every single drop and licked my lips I gave him one last kiss before I left him there shocked at my actions and walked into school that when he pushed me in the closet and forgot to lock it our shirts were off our tounges were throat deep in each others mouths and he forgot to lock the door Riley heard me moan Lucas name her innocence is kinda annoying to me now bc she walked him idrk wtf she was thinking and saw she tan to tell her daddy that little snitch but i love her...