chapter 6: popped

ABIGAIL P.O.V.

     I got home and went up to my room ignoring my parents annoying rants. When I got upstairs and plugged my IPhone into the IHome. As it blasted Sleeping With Sirens, I dropped my clothes and walked to my shower. The Virginity Games was the last thing I wanted to worry about. I turned the shower on feeling the warmth hit my skin. Singing along to Kellin's soothing voice, my music turned off. I rolled my eyes, probably my mother, bursting into my room expecting to annoy me. I laughed at her sudden outburst. My smile faded when somebody opened the door, I pulled the shower curtain back to nothing. Although I was suspicious of who was in my room, I continued washing my body in unwanted silence.

      I got out and styled my black hair lifeless hair. Sighing, I carried on to my drawers. I put on the lotion my aunt had bought me for my birthday that  I had fallen in love with. I sat on my bed with my towel and slipped on some new clothes and picked up the ones that were on the floor, putting them in the laundry.

    My mom came in, dropping off a basket of clean clothes. I said "Thanks" And took my phone out of the speakers, lied down in my bed, and opened my messages. Hardly paying attention to my actions my mom sat at the end of the bed and sighed. " Honey. I'm sorry. There was no way I could keep her. She was in pain. Basically asking for me to make it stop and let her go. And I know you're mad at me because of the choice I made, but it was the best for her. Baby if you can just forgive me,-" Tears were starting to stream down my face. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

   "No mom! You had both of them die! If you would've just trusted me, they still would be here! My boyfriend would be with me and I would still have a sister. But no! You couldn't trust me for two hours! Just two hours!  Its not that hard. I went to my best friends birthday party and you sent someone to check on me. Was a text saying 'I'm fine' not good enough? You even oovooed me! And it obviously showed I was okay! if you  had just trusted me and waited, our relationship would be perfect! I'd tell you my problems, I would help you more, or even be that dream daughter you hear your friends talk about. I could be that. Leah and I both could've been those perfect daughters, I mean we were already perfect sisters. But that all ended with lack of trust.." She and I were both crying.

    "'I know baby, I know, and I'm so very sorry. Mommy is so sorry." She said opening her arms. She wanted a hug and I was willing to give it to her. We hugged and then I released. The conversation was getting to deep.

    " Come down stairs in twenty-five minutes and there'll be Hot coco waiting for you, okay?" I nodded and smiled. I got up and faced my walls thinking about what just happened and breathing steadily. I felt someone's presence even though my mom had left. I felt metal colliding with my skin. When I heard a chuckle I turned around and punched the person in the nose. Fast reflexes are the best, I looked down at the now joined heart and purse and knew. I got up and saw my brother on the floor basically crying. This dick was in the games? Shows that not all private schools are for the smart, maybe the rich, but it varies on the smarts.

    "Nick what the hell were you doing?" I said to my idiot step sibling. He only smiled "Welcome to the Games little sis." I kicked him and said "Hoe" walking out of my room. I didn't care, my Hot Coco was waiting.

A/N

Hey Guys! Hope You Like This One. I Thought It Was Really Different And Pretty Funny But Im Lame So Lemme No What You Think And Vote. But Awkward Huh? Her Brother Is A Player And She IS In The Games Herself. But It Has A Little Twist. Jordanna Is Next To Get It. But Hers Is Super Different And This One Is Sorta Like Nicole's. So Stay Tuned Cause Jordanna's Chapter Is Next. I Also Have  A Little Challenge For You. I Made It Up.

Say

 Retardo

 Retard

  Retarded

repeatedly. Very Fast Without Messing Up. Bet You Cant. Haha 

Vote. Comment. Fan. Follow. :)

Stay Strong!

P.S. I'm Working on A Soundtrack :)

And Happy New Years Eve And Hope You Have A Beautiful 2014

Edited - July 2nd 15