Chapter 12: Problem

Nicole's P.O.V.

          My phone was ringing off the hook in the middle of the night. I groaned and looked over to where it was charging. I had just gotten to sleep.

          The clock read 2 A.M. and it was Chelsea. I grabbed it reluctantly and sighed when I heard the music blaring in the background. "Hello?" I say sleepily. "Nic! I've been up all night tryna figure this stuff out! How are we going to get into our school? Does it cross your mind we go to an All boy school? There is boy's all around my neighborhood and I am not walking exactly 30 feet away from the houses that I am surrounded by! It buzzed me when my 10 year old brothers friend walked past  me! This is too difficult. How is this buzzy thing gonna react when we meet the 'nerds' tomorrow? It's gonna go 'berserk'! I can't do this! It's insane, and to complicated. I bet the players don't even know what they're doing to us." She blared into the phone. My body relaxed as I realized I had discovered the thing I was worried about all last night.

           I sighed once again, relieved and irritated.

          "Stop sighing and do something! Nicole, we are looking up to you to figure this out. You're the brains out of us all. And you know that. Of course we're gonna help, but we need an order first.." She sounded sad but serious. I held back another sigh and responded. "Okay, I'll call Max and tell 'em what's up, and why the hell in the first place would you walk in the first place? Your car is perfectly fine." She huffed and I realized that she was just putting it out there for the others. I apologized for ruining her rant and dismissed myself after 30 more minutes of talking. I got up from my comfortable, warm, soft bed and turned on the light squinting my eyes. I yawned still tired and looked at the wall clock. We had talked for over a hour.

          I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was beautiful but not stunning,  that's just how I liked it.

         I smiled and turned off my bathroom light and sat on my bed fiddling for my phone.

         Once my hand ran across it I picked up my phone and started dialing Max's number. I sighed again and as if on cue to a thought of when he was ever gonna answer, he picked up with his voice as cheery as a peach. I asked why he was so happy at 3 in the morning and he said he had just woken up and is always like that. I didn't stop my sighing from escaping that time. I quickly explained the situation and I could tell he was nodding at the other end of the phone. After 2 minutes of waiting for the continuous 'mmhm's to stop he finally responded with a valid answer.

"You know there's three options we have..." I nod. "Like what? And how do you know so much about this stuff?" The question just came to me.

"Nicole, we made those necklaces. I have the keys and everything. I have different models too. The guys, and I sale this stuff. You know, like some people sale weed. We sale gadgets. That's how we have all the money for this stuff, and by starting off small. But because your ladies we won't cost you. It's actually a honor to do this for such beau-" I cut him off before he started with all of the mushy bullshit. "Okay! Just explain what we need to do.."

A/N

Hey guys! Well My first basketball practice is tomorrow! And I'm highly excited. I missed 3 weeks due to that stupid 'rehab' stuff. Anyways yeah. And im updating at a library so im sorry if this is rubbish and you cant see the stuff right ive never updated on this public computer before and it's pretty risky.

I just wanted to give you all something. So yeah. And honestly i might not be on for the rest of the week. so it'd be nice if i got some comments from you guys with your opinion. And dont forget im having a cover making contest. The cover has to fit Wattpads Cover screen and it has to be the spring breaker girls. My email for the contest is averagepreteen22@gmail.com So please enter and submit there. I don't care about the fonts or colors it just has to be awesome. And whoever wins gets to star in the book, a shoutout. And a chapter dedicated to them.

All participants will have a chapter dedicated so far i've gotten three which i am highly grateful for. So yeah Thank you.

So please make a cover for me. And comment  your opinion on my book. I welcome new ideas and twists so please inbox me those. (Ideas and twist.

Thats all i ask you is to

Vote. Comment. and make a creative cover.

Thanks

~Ashxx

Stay Strong

Edited 10/24/15