Chapter 2: Realizing Moment

NICOLE'S P.O.V.

Everything was fine. Until that stupid little Basketball tournament. Chelsea, Jordanna, Raven Abigail, and I were all at this game. Our new school was versing our old.

 We all went to a all boys school,  because we were expelled from our old Co-Ed one. I had pulled a awesome prank on my principal, with Jordanna's help. And other Mean stuff that led up to my 'third' strike. Raven had sent a girl to the hospital, almost to her grave with just a small beating. Chelsea broke her teacher's hand, and other guys arms. But she had a good reason with Mr.Brianer He was always touching her inappropriately, on her shoulder and thighs, even legs. He was fired and she didn't wanna continue at the school. She actually had a choice.  But Abigail, she was straight up badass... While basically being fucked up.  Always cursing at the teachers, drinking alcohol in the morning and coming to school drunk. Missing school/classes for hangovers and beating ass when she felt like it. Student or not.

A lot of people at our old school called us the 5th threat. But we weren't all the time. When we were all expelled we weren't sad. We weren't happy either. We knew what was gonna happen, we were gonna have to transfer to a new school and hear our parents mouths all the time. 

We didn't really talk to each other until, we came here. We just knew we were teamed up together in some fantasy group, society put us in. Surprised that our parents knew each other and hadn't thought of bringing us together. Our moms went to school with the Principal here, our dads went with the Dean. That's how we got in. All the guys are nice to us nobody tries to mess with us, hell half of the boys there didn't know we existed.

Chelsea has a boyfriend, he's on the basketball team. He's behaves around us, but can be a jerk to Chelsea. We don't worry about it though. We all know she can be by herself and doesn't need a bodyguard. The girl can fight.

We were cheering for our team. While we were winning, they were losing. We overheard the Virginity Games, from the upper bleachers and were puzzled. Truth be told the only way it got our attention was the keyword: Virginity.

The B team was in for the last quarter and was really,  really, good. But that meant they were talking to the stars, the popular kids, the hottest boys at an all boy school. And they had the biggest egos and loved challenges, never minding a game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I don't know if you have liked this chapter. But it does get better not updating till 2 votes or 1 lol .

Edited.