Chapter 8: Schools Out

• Dedicated to Diane Herrera

Nicole's P.O.V.

    When I pulled up to our shitty high school's far away parking lot, (Which is like a miles, walk to the school. Believe me I've complained about it) I walked to the place the girls and I would always go before all of this. It was in the middle of the parking lot, and since there was barely any cars there, there wasn't any obstacle to get there. When I got there everybody had slump faces and necklaces around their necks. I sighed and looked at them, "You guys okay?" Raven looked up from her phone and said "Yeah, we're okay. Pissed but determined type of pissed. But yeah we're okay." And then said "You know what? That made no sense, forget it.." We all nodded our and dropped our gazes even though it was the most she has talked for some time. I sat on the hood of the car Chelsea was sitting on. "Hey Chels, what's up?" I could tell something was on her mind. She kept popping her knuckles.

    "Just thinking of ways to kill Jake," I Just nodded. "We all need to pay a visit.." Raven said out of the blue. All of looked up at her. "To where exactly?" I said. 'Noamee.." We chuckled at the inside joke, and headed to Chelsea's car which was farther from the school than mine. We obviously weren't going to class today. And the person we were laughing about wasn't even funny anymore. Our memories with her were but now she's a 'hardworking' business woman. And when we had realized she was starting to get serious, we left her alone. But we got into the car and got comfortable. It was a white escalade that she'd gotten for her 16th birthday.

~Two Hours Later~

     We pulled up to the old ran down apartment, that Jordanna's big sister lived in. We always use to come, because we always were welcome.  I felt a slight buzz coming from my necklace but I squeezed it and it stopped. We buzzed to her room and she let us in. Noamee is an upcoming writer. Her small apartment was the cutest and was bursting with colors. We got upstairs and she opened the door. Her eyeliner/mascara was ran and beer and vodka bottles were on the floor, and paper was all over the place.

  "Hey guys..." She slurred. I could smell the alcohol. "What happened in here?" Jordanna said pushing her sister out of her way and stepped in the apartment. The rest of us flooded the place. Everyone gasped when they saw broken eyeliner pencils, hair lying on the floor, condom packets open, used condoms, some had rips and everywhere there were broken glass bottles.

    "Don't mind the mess." She slurred once again.

    Jordanna grabbed her sister, shaking her. As she was gonna fall out of her chair. Raven and Chelsea went over and picked Noamee up laying her on the couch, She quickly fell asleep.

    We cleaned up the stuff littering the floor, organized some stuff, made her bed and cleaned the kitchen. We all sat down and waited for her to awake.

A/N

This has probably been the worst chapter in the book so far, cause nothing really happened.. IM SO SORRY!!! BETTER ONE NEXT TIME! Chapter 9 is coming. I have 10 done too. but you guys needed something please bare with me. and keep reading.. I thank you for the reads and votes. And please vote this one. I know it sucks but I need some inspiration and motivation.

So vote and comment.

And for my Cover I kinda need it to be the Spring Breaker Girls... Im so sorry. It just the theme. And Yeah. Theres not five of them but I need that. So if you already have still send them buttttt if you cannn please remake but still send them in I still wanna see them. Send them to averagepreteen22@gmail.com so yeah thanks

Stay Strong

~ Ashxx

Edited - July 2nd 15