Chapter 23: therioes

CHELSEA'S P.O.V.

I had ran out as soon as Jordanna raised her hand to stay. Nicole would be next, and I'd be limited. To myself. I'd take my car, but I had rode with Nicole. So I ran. I didn't know where I was going until I realized as a reflex, I was naturally going to Naomee' s apartment. I got Nicole's text as I was almost kidnapped by Reed.

When I got to Naomee's, I buzzed to get in, and she finally allowed it after the longest. Her stuff was different from the last time we saw her. Cleaner. More precise. I walk in and she hugs me as I break down and cry, in her arms. We sit and she serves me cocoa, Abigail's favorite. Once in awhile she would mix us up and it was perfectly fine. I loved Abbies taste.

'I guess I'm just mad at her [Raven]. Why? Cause she had/has something I want. Jake and I thought of our futures together. We were gonna have multiple babies, We'd name them after our favorite musicians.. and keep our love passionate. Get married on a beach, we'd be unstoppable. And then this shit happened..." I say. Tears, swelling in my eyes. 

"Chelsea, this was inevitable. Everything happens for a reason." She gives a sympathetic smile and I regret coming here. And even more once I hear buzzes coming through the intercom.

Naomee gets up, speaks into the microphone, presses a variety of buttons to let Nicole in. It'd take her 3 minutes to get upstairs, so me and Naomee made a plan. I didn't wanna see Nicole, so I was gonna take my things and head to the guest room. She wouldn't possibly know I was there, unless naomee ratted me out. 

And I'd hope, she would never.

~

~

While I waited in the guest room, I swiftly hide my stuff. Now remembering Nicole is the type of person to be searching in every room until she found what she wanted. Or something to prove it's there. And the, she'll never stop. 

As I sit in a corner, in the dark, I think of ways to end this game. To end Raven's happines. It's for the best right?

She'd have to struggle anyway. Birth would give her hell, and happiness would give her ideas. Idea's that she's better than us. Like she deserves to be treated better, because she's 'pregnant'. Bull shit.

~

~

My theroy was that of I got some sleep if or when Nicole was gone, this would blow over. The jealousy, the haterd. Everything. Gone. 

A/N

This is short I know but I wanna start updating regularly. I'm making my own website, check it out and send me questions i'll post the link on my page and on one of my author notes'

Vote. Commet. Follow.

Stay strong ~Ashxx