Chapter 28: Falling in love?

NICOLES P.O.V.
We got to Ravens house and reed jumps out before the car comes to a stop.  He finds his way to my car door, and when I press on the breaks, he opens the door swiftly. Because I've never dealed with someone who would risk getting there foot ran over just to open my door, I start blushing. Turning as red as a tomato. He kisses me one last time.
   "None of that, in front of Raven." He nods at the command. I ring the doorbell and she smiles at my appearance.
"Hey lovebug!" I say. She returns the 'hey' but doesn't take her eyes of Reed who is currently standing behind me. She gives me a questioning look. "Well you got bigger!" I try and lighten up the mood by changing the subject. "I know." She replies with attitude. Then narrows her eyes at me. She turns her back and walks to her living room, leaving us to trail behind.

           I grab Reed's hand and tell him to act cool. He raises and eyebrow.
"So what is this? Haven't seen that since the 2nd year of the living hell, we call highschool. " She points at us and rolls her eyes when she refers to high school. "Were just, hanging out today." I try to sound as nonchalant as possible, but I come off to strong. She snickers and pulls me to the side. "You're not having sex with him are you?" She turns her right hand into a 'o' and stick her pointing finger into the roomy 'o' she created.  Trying to make a sexual gesture.  I laugh. But then turn to play the surprised role, to be over dramatic, I gasp. Laughing I respond, " Very funny, but no. He doesn't even want to be in the games. " She laughs at me like I'm some sort of comedian.  "Yeah, sure. " Reed looks over at us. Looking bored. I motion him to come over and we all head upstairs to see what they worked on, last night.

        "It's beautiful." I say aloud. Reed sneaks behind me and holds my waist. "You're beautiful." I smile at him. "Hey! I don't get a compliment?" Raven jokes, she was actually lightening up to the fact of 'us.' Not Reed and I. Us. "You're beautiful, as well. " He says sweetly. "Okay, I guess I support you two. But hurt her, i'll kill you. "  I chuckle at her comment. 
"Were not dating-" Reed rushes to finish my sentence. "Yet." Then he spins me around, my front body matching with his, and he kisses me. 

        "I didn't promise." He says remembering what I had commanded. 

REED'S P.O.V.

        Everytime I kissed her, I got happy , she is so beautiful. I'm beginning to fall for her again. And I don't want her to catch me. 

        Her smile is amazing It could make a dead person feel alive. When I hold her from behind, she smiles then blushes. And today when I hurt her, I was horribly sad I had hurt the one that I know is all I have. I wanted to call her mine already but I know it doesnt work like that. Raven supported. And im glad I have back up on her bestfriend. But I had already hurt Nicole emotionally = No. Physically= Eh. Sexually= Yes.

        And I wasn't happy about it. My mom would've loved her. Asked where she was whenever she wasn't with me, even probably ask if she could come with. 

Nicole is my princess, and I love the hell out of her. That's right. 

        I made up my mind.

I love Nicole. 
And maybe one day she'll love me back.

ABIGAILS P.O.V. 

* 3 hours earlier of Reed and Nicoles Arrival* 

        I had already known Raven sent us on a wild goose chase. Who even serves gaucamole shakes? We went to Jumba Juice bought us a normal drink then finished it, went home blended the gauc with other ingridients. Heated it up to make it really nasty, and to bring out the smell, and then Sean texted Jordanna for us to hang out with him. After the approval for hanging out, Chelsea texted me asking to pick her up after dropping off the two. 

        Sean sat down the juice and rung the doorbell sprinting back to the car and by the  time she answered the doorbelll she was staring in disgust at the shake and we were laughing at her, i recieved a text from Chelsea to have lunch with her and i decided it wouldn't be a bad idea. I toled the two and Sean agreed to going to the movies with Jordanna without me. I dropped the two off at the cinema and yelled out to Jordie that when I came back I wanted the necklace fastened around her neck. I drove to Chelseas and she rushed out, we headed to Olive Garden for lunch. 

        "I wish Jake wasn't in the games, or at least hadn't gotten Raven pregnant. I have the worst situation right now." She said as we sat down. 

        "While Jordanna is being the crazy blonde she is, Nicole is making out with player number 2, Reed who Jake chose for me. Raven is pregnant with my boyfriend and you are going through some depressed phase for nothing..." Her voice fading with that last part about me. I hadn't believe Chelsea said that, I didn't want to believe she said that. How dare she though? I'm sick of people feeling themselves all the time. It was going to end. 

        "You know what Chels? " She replied a sudtle "hmm?"

"Jordanna is happy because that's all she knows. She learned to roll with the punches. as she grew up being named the stubborn, rich, white girl. We should be learning from her not mad at her. And I can tell you right now you're not the only girl in the games with hard problems. Nicole can kiss who she wants, he's not yours to keep. And honestly it's not you he wants, it's your virginity. So you don't own him, at this rate, it looks like he owns you. It's a new thing to hear this but i'll support it. This may be Nicoles plan or way out, and if it is, I have no right to stop it. As long as it doesn't involve me losing my virginity, I'm good. 
Raven got pregnant, let it go! If Jake loved you do you think he would have done that? It's not like Raven asked to get raped. She didn't ask that. No victim does. And why am I going through depression is none of your damn buisness honestly. But since your so interested, my boyfriend and only biological sisters death date is coming up next week. Not to mention I'm my own step brothers game piece! He has full access to me! He could pull a Jake for all I know. We all have it hard. Jake is your ex. Not your present, or your future. Your past. And I know it's hard, I do, but you can't blame the world anymore. 'Cause one day you're gonna go out there and they're not going to take your bullshit. "

        I slam my kitty cocktail down and look at her. Not able to read her mind. But I probably wouldn't want to.

chelsea's p.o.v. 

        She had burst, just like I wanted her too. I see her true colors. Now, the plan is almost complete. So far;
Nicole- She's Naieve. Gulliable. 
Abigail-Stressed and Depressed, she thinks things through. 
Raven-She uses her baby as an excuse... For everything. 

Now if I could just figure out Jordanna, but me and her, never that close. 

Soon Enough.

A/N 

hey guys, hope you liked it, 2 or so updates everyday. This was 2 chapters put into 1 thats why its so long.

Glad to like it. 

School was tough with everything.

i'm on break finally!

My bestie is going to Mexico tomorrow and he wanted to spend as much time as he can with me, since he isn't bringing his phone with. He may, but he doesn't know if it will work there. Anyway my days are still filled and crazy, i got my christmas present earlier. This laptop so yay. And with that, i'm still trying to program this thing, and do all this, its very hard, and challenging. Plus i have christmas stuff to put together so i'm up late nights trying to do all this.  My brothers just came home from the Marines. I hope you understand, and if you don't get an update till late tomorrow its because i'm dealing with the bae so yeah. I'll see you guys either later tonight i may update again or sometime tomorrow. i'm not sure, like i said, very busy. it's crazy. I'm going crazy. 

3 days till Christmas so yay

I love you all. 
Message me if you need something.

Stay strong!

Ashxx