Prologue

"Fany-ah! Look at this," he called his best friend who was rushing towards him.

"Yes?" She asked, panting.

"Before I leave, I wanted you to give me. Can you promise me to wear this everyday?" He put the bracelet on her wrist as her remembrance from him.

"Are you really leaving?" She was teary-eyed. He nodded. "I-I never expected you would be serious."

"I didn't want to separate with you at the first place. But since this is my parents' decisions, I have to follow them." Sadness was evident in his voice. He was obviously holding his tears from flowing down. "Can you promise me something, Tiff?"

"Promise me you'll wear this everyday." He referred at the bracelet. "So you would feel like I would be still by your side even if I'd leave you." He heaved a sigh. "Annyeong..." Then he left.

When she opened her eyes, a tear rolled down on her cheek. The word 'annyeong' meant so much to her. It was her best friend's last word. 'Annyeong' may stand as 'hi', but it could also mean 'goodbye'. "I miss you, my best friend. I miss you," she muttered as she stared at the bracelet she was holding.

__

A/N: Annyeong chingus! You might’ve have noticed that I changed the plot. Well, the first one was just soooo overdramatic so I tried to change it. Take note; I’m sometimes a fickle-minded author. So here it is~ However, the characters weren’t changed ;))

You guys might have noticed in the future chapters that I will write; I may have grammatical errors… sorry for that. And also, you might have noticed that I use words that are inappropriate or doesn’t fit on how I describe every scene. I’m sorry again *bows 90 degrees*

Get ready for the unexpected plot twist~

WARNING: DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, COPY OR PRINT. IF YOU DO, REPORT WILL BE ACTIONED. HOWEVER, YOU ARE WELCOMED TO GET IDEAS FROM HERE, BUT JUST DON’T COPY EVERYTHING AND CHANGE IT 100% SO THAT IT WON’T BE TOO OBVIOUS THAT YOU GOT YOUR IDEA HERE.

NOTE: ALL THE SCENES I WROTE WERE ONLY FROM MY IMAGINATIONS. ANY SCENES THAT ARE SAME WITH REALITY ARE PURELY COINCIDENT.

Kamsahamnida~ Saranghaeyo <333