Chapter 3

3rd Chapter

The next day, Tiffany woke up with satisfaction, as if she was contented with her life. Reason? Well, it was only because Luhan had already forgiven her for what she had done. 

At first, she was afraid to say the simplest word which was ‘sorry’ because she thought that he won’t forgive her, knowing she yelled at the most popular guy at school. And now, she was finally able to apologize to him.

She mentally facepalmed herself. What exactly is the big deal about that 'sorry' thing? She shook her head and came back to her senses.

She did the same morning routine: do some stretches, prepare for school, and departure to school. She was used doing the same routine for years.

She was about to open the door, ready to leave, but she stopped on her tracks and walked towards her cousin’s room.

“Jessica,” she called. “Hey Sica, I’ll be off to school now. Aren’t you coming with me?” She spoke closer to the door, hoping that Jessica would hear her.

But there wasn’t any response.

“Jess?” She knocked again,

About to knock for the third time, she made a halt when the door opened.

Rubbing her eyes due to the sudden wake, someone opened the door. “Hi,” Jessica’s sister weakly greeted. She was obviously awoken by Tiffany’s countless knocks. Her hair was a total mess, and she was still on her pyjamas.

“Oh, hey Krystal,” she greeted cheerfully, waving her hand as she flashed a bright smile. “Doesn’t your sister have classes today?” Tiffany asked, tiptoeing a little bit to peek on Jessica as Krystal was blocking the view.

Jessica’s younger sister parted her lips, about to respond, when Tiffany spoke again. “Don’t tell me she’s skipping classing again just for her solemn sleep,” Tiffany predicted, narrowing her eyes playfully.

“Kind of.” Krystal shrugged her shoulders as she half-smiled.

“Well then, I’ll go now.” She patted Krystal’s head before leaving.

She didn’t bother barging in the Jung sisters’ room just to wake Sica up because she knew she would throw everything she sees everytime she’s disturbed from her sleep.

_

“Where’s Jessica-unnie?” Seohyun was looking for Tiffany’s cousin the first thing when they met that day.

“Wait, you know her?” Luhan’s eyes widened.

“Who? Jessica?” Tiffany received a nod from him. “She’s my cousin, actually.” She smirked.