Chapter-25

Ruhani's POV

'What are you doing here?' I asked as I saw him in the backyard of Ajay uncle's house.

'I was missing you so much and here you are having dinner with that guy?' he asked angrily as he pulled me behind a tree.

'I came here with my parents and he is Ajay uncle's son and how did you know I was here?' I asked angrily.

'Simple. I followed you,' he said as if it is the most normal thing to do.

'You remember you made a contract and there it was clearly written I will spend my weekends with my parents,' I said and pushed him but he didn't move.

'I know baby, but I missed you so much.'

'So, you followed me?'

'Uh... yes. And I saw from the window that you were very friendly with that guy so I called you.'

'You sound like a crazy person, you know that?'

'Yes, I think I missed you so much and my senses are not working.'

'I don't know what to do with you. Also I was being polite with that guy not friendly.'

'I don't like when you give that smile to other guys which you give to me but still I accepted your friendship with Max.'

'Are you insane, Mr. Malhotra? Do you think I should bow down in front of you that you gave me permission to have friendship with Max. Right?'  I asked sarcastically.

'You look so damn hot when you are angry. I want you now,' he said and kissed me.

I broke our kiss and pushed him.

'Please leave,' I pleaded as I was tensed that somebody will come.

'No, I will not leave, I want you now,' he said and again smashed his lips upon mine.

I pushed him angrily.

'I can't believe you, Vicky.'

"So you will not give me what's mine ? "

'Firstly, I am not a thing and secondly I don't belong to anyone.'

'You belong to me baby and I hope you imprint it in your brain soon,' he shouted angrily.

'You are so frustrating,' I yelled at him.

'Yes, everyone is so nice except me, right? So why are you talking with me? Go and have your dinner,' he said and left.

I can't believe how he can lead a conversation into a fight.

What is his problem ?

I went back inside uncle's house.

'Princess, everything okay?' dad asked.

'Yes, dad just an important call,' I said and he nodded and went back to his conversation with Ajay uncle.

'So, we will leave now and next time I want your family to come and have dinner with us,' Dad said to Ajay uncle.

'Yes, definitely,' he said and we all said our goodbye and left.

I went in my room directly as we reached home.

I checked my mobile. There was not a single call or message from him.

Of course why will he message ? He won't be the Devil if he messaged or called me.

I did the best thing by naming him Devil and I am realizing this everyday.

Annoying, Frustrating Devil.

I angrily switched off my mobile and went to sleep.

Next day was Sunday.