Chapter 2

Sebastian's POV
(Y/n) and the young master went downstairs to have those breakfast.

So (y/n) is now a demon. I'll have to tell the demon council about this.

With that I went downstairs.

" my lord. I was wondering if I could have a day of tomorrow?" I asked as I bowed to him.

"Well I don't see why not. I would actually like the mansion to myself so that way I can spend the time with (y/n)." He said as he gazed lovingly at (y/n). She looked away blushing.

"Thank you lord I will tell the other servants."

With that I left.

Ciels POV
Once me and (y/n) were done eating out breakfast we went out into the forest to take a walk.

We walked past a pond of ducks. (Y/n) bent down and feed some. She looked really cute.

We kept walking until we did a full circle and were soon back at the mansion just In Time  for afternoon tea.

Time skip

After the tea I went to my study and decided to get some paperwork done. After I had finished that I decided to plan me and (y/n) day together tomorrow.

(Y/n) POV
Ciel had went to his study to do some work so I went into the garden and played with Pluto.

"Hey there Pluto"I said. (He's in dog form) "how are you doing?"

He just parked In Response. I got his frizz-bee and tossed it around while he went and caught it. I played with Pluto til it was dinner. Then after I went to sleep dreaming of how being a demon will turn out.