Chapter 7

(Y/n) POV
After getting dressed I picked up winter and went downstairs to see ciel already eating his breakfast.

"What you couldn't wait." I said with a slight laugh.

"Sorry but I was hungry." He said.

I sat down and started eating my breakfast. Once I was down I went out side to play with winter. I threw a ball and she went running after it. I was laughing when I sensed something coming. I turned around to see Sebastian.

"What do you want sebby?" I said as I picked up winter. She was growling at Sebastian.

"Well today we start your demon training." He said.

"Okay. What are you going to teach me first?" I asked with a smile. I will admit that Sebastian can be a dick some times but he was like a fatherly figure to me.

"Well we work on your speed today." Sebastian said.

"Alright!" I said as I put down winter.

"I want you to run round this Mansion 20 times in 30 seconds." He said.

My mouth dropped open.

"That's impossible!! I'll never be able to run 20 laps in 30 seconds! Are you crazy!"

I yelled. All Sebastian did was point at the house. I took the hint and started to run as fast as I could. After 3 laps I was exhausted so I stopped and dropped to the ground breathing heavily.

"3 laps took 25 seconds. We need to work on your breathing and every morning me an you will get up at sun rise and jog around the forest understood?" Sebastian said seriously.

I just shook my head yes due to lack of air. After I could finally breath I went back inside with winter and went to Ciels study.

I walked in to see him writing on some important looking photos.

"Sebastian I told you to knock now leave I'm busy." Ciel said without looking up. I faked a pout.

"Fine if you don't want me hear I'll leave." I said picking up winter and was about to knock I. The door when I heard ciel.

"No wait! I want your company here." He said. With that I went and sat on his lap while he continued with his work.

Sebastian POV
After me and (y/n) had talked about the training plans I went through the portal. To hell.

"How much longer until this girl is eliminated?" I said a little angered.

"Soon Sebastian ou must wait." Satin said. With that I left.