Chapter 5

(Y/n) POV
I woke up in ciels arms. I looked at him to see his cute sleeping face. I smiled and kissed his nose. A I kissed him a felt something hard on by area. I looked down to see ciel had Gotten a boner just from kissing him. That's when I remembered what happened last night. I smiled an snuggles closer to ciel.

Ciel tightened his arms around me as if I was going to leave him. That's when the door to our room opened. Ciel had woken up. We both turned to the door to see Sebastian standing there with a fake smile on.

"It's time get up young master, lady (y/n). You have trading with me today remember?"

He said as he grabbed ciels clothes. I sat up and wrapped myself in a blanket. I wet to leave but something pulled me back down. I looked back to ceil wrapped his arms around me.

"Sebastian, I would like to dress myself please." He said.

Sebastian left the room. I look back at ceil to see him falling back asleep.

"Ciel it's time to wake up." I said as I got myself free.

"But I want to stay in bed with you. Let's cuddle. I don't want to do any work. Last night wore me out so let me sleep." He said as he turned around.

I sighed and started to shake him. All of a sudden I heard a window crash open. I looked behind me to see a red haired man with a chainsaw.

Sebastian came butting into the room as veil held me protectively.

"Grell, what are you doing here?" Sebastian said.

The man called grell ran over to  Sebastian and tried hugging him but he moved out of the way and the man ran into the door frame.

"Well Shebby I came to kill this girl!" Grell said as he got up and pointed at me.

I hugged ciel tightly as the man came running at me.