Chapter 12-dont go!

(Y/n) POV
I woke up the next morning in Ciels arms. I smiled slightly but smile soon faded as I started to rethink my life.

As much as I love ciel I'm a demon now. What if he no longer loves me. Not only that but I'm a burned! I'm going to have all these demons coming after me trying to kill me and ciel is going to end up hurt if I stay here!

I have to leave. But what if they try to stop me... What if they follow me! It give made up my choice....I'm going with zalgo!

With that I got up ad got dressed. Every one else was asleep but me and Sebastian since we can't really sleep.

I exited the mansion and stood in the garden. I brought the ring to my lips and whispered into it..."zalgo."

The ring glowed a bright red blinding me for a met second until the light died down. I looked up to see the same man/animal like creature zalgo.

"So have you made your choice?" He said.

"Yes. I want to go with you. I don't want to be a burned to anyone any more..." I said looking down.

Sebastian's POV
I was in my room when I heard the front door open. I looked out my window to see (y/n) with zalgo!

This was not good.

Zalgo was a demon that took others to Satan so he could tear them apart and get ride of that persons existents. Zalgo was going to bring (y/n) there!

I must stop her!

I ran to Ciels study.

Ciels POV
I was sleeping happily when Sebastian came in the room with a worried face.

"What r u doing! It's to warily to wake me up!" I yelled. That's when I noticed (y/n) no longer by my side.

Sebastian told me everything and we rushed outside to see (y/n) just about to grab zalgo a hand that would seal her fait.

(Y:n) POV
I was about to grab zalgos hand when Sebastian and ciel came running out telling me to stop.

I looked back at them and whispered...

"I'm sorry...I love you both..."

With that I grabbed zalgos hand as one last year fell from my face and I was engulfed in red and black.