Chapter 3-LEMON!!

Ciels POV
Sebastian came and woke me up at the same time usual but after that he had left and told me that he had already made breakfast lunch and dinner and that they were in the fridge.

After Sebastian had woke me up I went into the bathroom. I wanted (y/n) to relax so is et up a nice bubble bath with some candles.

I wanted today to be a day to remember. I went to (y/n) room and woke her up.

"(Y/n)...wake up...I made you a nice bath." I said.

"Okay..." She got up and we went to the bathroom.

(Y/n) POV
I went into the bathroom to see a nice bath with the lights out and some candles lite.

"Oh! Ciel! This is amazing thank you so much!" I said as I hugged him.

"Your welcome. Now let's get those cloths off then you can take a bath." Ciel said as he started to lift up my shirt.

"Ciel..." I sai looking into his eyes. Our faces came closer and soon he smashed his lips with mine. It was a kiss filled with passion. I was enjoying it until ciel slipped his tongue in my mouth unexpectedly. His tongue danced with mine and soon we ran out of breath so we had pulled back.

I was panting and looking into his eyes. My shirt was now off. He looked at my breast with wanton eyes. Soon his hands traveled from my waist to my "upper area".

He messaged my Brest but was soon feed up with the fabric. He unclipped my bra. He put his face in between my boobs and started to lick them. He then went to my nipples.

He started to lick the right one while playing with the left nipple by flicking and pinching it.

"Ahh...ciel..." I said as I pulled his face closer allowing him to suck in more of my boobs.

Soon he got sick of it and went on his knees. He started removing references pants and panties.

Once they were off he stuck his head in between my legs. That caused me to fall into the tub. Once I was in the tub ciel started to undress. He took off his shirt and I could see his well toned chest. He then took of his pants and boxer.

He was pretty big for his age. He steppe into the tub. He came closer to me and tarted kissing me again. That's when I felt something hard on my Vagina. I gasped and backed out of the kiss. I looked down to see ciels rock hard dick up against me.

He started to rub my clit with his hand. I started to moan and gripped the edge of the tub.

"I think we've had enough of the bath." Ciel said as he picked me up. He brought me over to the bed.

Once we were on he climbed on top of me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"YES PLEASE FUCK ME!" I yelled at him.

He inserted  his dick into me. He was in all the way and it hurt like  fucking hell. Once I was use to it I started to grinned my hips against him.

He started to thrust into me. Let's just say that it felt fucking good!!!

He started to slowly go faster and faster. Each thrust getting more deep and hard. I started to moan and gasp in pleasure.

Soon I felt to good and knew that I was about to cum. He started to grunt and felt my walls tighten around his dick. Soon we both came together.

"C-ciel...that was...amazing." I said as he fell beside me. He cuddled me and soon we fell asleep.