Chapter 8

Time skip to 3 weeks

Sebastian's POV
It's been 3 weeks and (y/n) had grown in her training. She has accomplished in speed and strength. Now we must work on her senses.

We were in the middle of trading when  I heard a scream. It was (y/n).

I ran to her to see that she was in the ground crying and holding her leg. There was a giant metal bat stuck in leg.

(Y/n) POV
For today's trading I was suppose to attack Sebastian without him hearing me. I was planing on sneaking up behind him am attacking him than. I was hiding in the bushes when someone jumped out an stabbed me I. The lower leg.

I yelled out in pain. I heard fat footsteps and saw Sebastian's worried face m. By then the guy ha left. I was in extreme pain.

"(Y/n) what happened!" Sebastian said while picking up making my leg hurt more. I couldn't talk instead i screamed.

Over the 3 weeks of training Sebastian came like my dad in a way. He was a great teacher and was very kind. He also would help me if I got hurt. I loved Sebastian. He's like my dad.

Sebastain Carrie me inside. Ciel came running down the stairs.

"What happens I herd a scream! Oh lord (y/n)!" Ciel said running up to me. Along with all the servants.

Ciels POV
I came running down the stairs to see what that scream was when I saw (y/n) in Sebastian's arms with a giant metal rod in her leg. My heart broke. Seeing the one I loved so much hurt it was painful to look at.

I ran to her just to see her eyes close. She had passed out due to blood loss. Sebastian laid  her on the floor and quickly sewed her wind. After that he put her in her room. I sat on her bed and stayed there until she would wake up.

Sebastian's POV
After I put (y/n) in her room k went outside and took a big breath air. Who ever did this will die. I loved (y/n) like she was my daughter. Than I remembered that she was ping to die soon because I told satin about her and ciel being together. How could i. I had to make this better. I was going to protect (y/n) from whoever try's to kill her. I won't let her die now.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update in awhile but I have a lot going on. I just moved and I'm now doing week to week with my parents so things were crazy not mention my highs school problems but anyways I will be updating more chapters soon so hang I got there