Chapter 9

(Y/n) POV
I woke to ciel crying and holding my hand. I looked at him and put my hand on his cheek and made him face me. He opened his eyes and looked at me shocked.

"(Y/n)! Your awake! How's your leg doing?" He asked as he put one hand on his cheek.

"It's fine, I'm fine ciel." I said as I kissed his nose.

"Good. What happened though (y/n)?" He asked a she squeezed my hand.

"Well I was training with Sebastian when I was attacked by what looked like demon solider. He stabbed me in the leg and tried to kill me but Sebastian came. I guess he got acres and ran off."

I said as I looked down. Just then Sebastian entered with a tray with some pain killers and a glass of water. I took the pain killers and water and swallowed them. The pain in my leg slowly started to go away.

I sat up and was about to get out of bed when ciel stopped me.

"Oh no you don't. Your staying in bed and resting. Sebastain could go get (y/n) some breakfast." With that sebastain left the room.

"As for you my flower you will stay in bed until your leg is all healed. I'll stay here with you to make sure your safe too." He said as he got under the blankets with me.

He put his hand on my waist and soon we were spooning each other. I turned around and faced him. I kissed him gently and was about to pull away when ciel put his hand on my head and depended the kiss. It was really getting heated when Sebastian came in and ruined the moment.

"I brought your breakfast lady (y/n)" sebastain said as he pushed the cart to my side of the bed.

"For breakfast we have lovely sunny side up eggs, bacon. Some toast with jam and orange juice as a beverage." He said.

I started eating but my meal was interrupted by a window being broken. I looked over to see 3 demons standing there.