Chapter 4

Sebastian's POV
Before the sex

I had left mansion and went into the forest. I was searching for the entrance to hell. Once I found it I went in.

I had spawned inside of Satins castle. I bowed down to him on one knee with my hand on my heart.

"My lord. I must talk to you about something extremely important." I say in a serious voice.

"Well it must be important if you came to see me! You never see me for anything." Satan said. I stood up and looked him in the eye.

"Well you see. My young master lord phantomhive had fallen in love with a demon. You know as well as I that a human and demon are not aloud to be together." I said with a stern face.

"Yes you are right. I will send some of my men to fetch this delinquent of a demon. What is her name?" He asked as he stood up and walked to me.

"Her name is (y/n) (l/n)." I said with a smile.

"(Y/n) huh... Well you have to keep living like nothing is wrong while I gather my men. We will come to get her next Monday. Until then I want you keep acting like nothing is wrong." He said. I smiled on the inside.

"Oh course...your highness." I said as I bowed then walked back to the partial while thinking...

Finally...ill get ride of  the little demon girl. Then my master will be mine to devoure!