Chapter 11-zalgo

Sebastian's POV
I was running through the forest in search for (y/n). I finally found her siting in the middle of an empty felid. She was crying her eyes out. I slowly walked up to her.

"(Y/n)..." I said as I kneeled down to her.

She looked  at me with her (e/c). They heeled so many feelings. Feelings that I ha never felt until she came.

Love,anger,sadness. She looked broken. Next thing I know she was hugging me tightly. I hugged back and I heard her quiet cries.

"Shhh...quiet. It's alright. I'm here. I'm sorry that I did what I did. I thought that they would have forgot about it.im sorry." I said as I picked her up.

"Let's get you back to ciel."

She nodded. It was quiet until we got to the mansion were ciel took (y/n) to her and his room.

(Y/n) POV to back when she was alone in the forest.

I was sitting alone in the forest crying when I hear something approach me. I turned around to see a well this...

It looked human but also looked like an animal

It looked human but also looked like an animal. It was red with glowing read eyes and sharp claws and teeth.

I backed away in fear of what it might do to me.

"Don't be afraid child...I will not harm you." It said in a deal deep voice.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"My name zelgo. I've been watching you(creepy) for a while now. I've seen how sad you are. I can make the pain go away." He said now circling me.

"How? How can you make the pain go away?" I asked now more interested.

"Come with me. I can give you happiness. Or take this." He handed me a ring with a red gem on it.

"Say my name it the ring and I will come for you. I you ever need me. I can put you out of your pain." Zelgo told me. With that he disappeared.

Just then sebastain came and took me back home where ciel took me to my room and I fell asleep.