Chapter 10

(Y/n) POV
I sat up and got into a fight in stance. Sebastian did the same. Ciel came up and wrapped his arms around my waist and put me behind him.

"What do you demons want?!" Ciel yelled as he gave the demons a glare.

"Well we are here to kill the two Of you. Demons and humans are forbidden to be together. So we have to kill you." The demon in the middle said.

"What! How did you even now we were together?" Ciel said as he hugged me tightly.

"Well that demon there told us." The one in the left said as he pointed at Sebastian.

"Is this true? Did you sell us out to the demon council?" I asked as I went closer to Sebastian.

"Y-yes it is. But that was when I hated you know your like a daughter to me (y/n)!" He said trying to come closer to me. But I backed away.

"How could you! I looked at you like you were my father! Now you do this. I hate you.... I HATE YOU!" I said as I ran out of the mansion.

After running for a while I collapsed in an open feild. I couldn't believe him. He tried to get me killed. How could he...

Sebastian POV

After (y/n) ran off I had to fight the demons here. It was hard but I finally defeated them. I told ciel to stay at the mansion while I went to look for (y/n).