Chapter 1-Bianca P.O.V

NOTE: Picture of Ms.James is on the side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

                                                        Chapter 1

                                                          Bianca

I know what they all think of me. I've tried to ignore the mean mugs, sneak dissing, the whispers, and the rumors. Its crazy how people can talk all this bullshit and judge you, but they don't even know you or your story. All I want is to feel loved......I never thought that was asking for too much. I know all the boys who step to me are lying when they say "I love you baby" or "I've always been in love with you. I just didn't know how to say it." They all want the same thing as the last one.....the "cake." Even though I know it's not real love.......I still fuck. This new boy at school Marco.......damn I'm telling you he got me feelin some type of way! I would forget all these fufu ass dudes if I was to get with him. He could be my no matta what, my neva end, my forever boy. Who am I kidding tho? He seems to be out of my league and with my rep.......he probably wouldn't dare look my way. It really doesn't help that that bitch Monique been on his dick since the day he got here. Its crazy how back when we were shorties that was my hitta and now we hate each other with a passion. Oh well shit happens I guess.

"Wuzup ma! How yo A1 ass doin today?" I turn around to see Josh, a well-known basketball player and male thot, smiling all up in my personal space. Like damn bruh can I get 50ft? "Nigga what you want?" I asked each word dripping with annoyance. I know this nigga up to some so no need for the small talk. "What I been wanting since forever....for you to be wifey." He said trying to sound sincere but that goofy ass smirk and the look in his eyes gave him away. I gave his ass that nigga please look and said "Stop the bullshit. What you want for real for real?" When he finally realized I wasn't up for the bullshit he cut the act and got to the point. Finally stating his purpose for talking to me he said "Iight you caught my bluff. To be honest I heard you got that good good from a homie. I wanna see how good it is for myself so you should let me hit." That shit had my blood boiling! Like who the fuck is you to come say some like that to me? Its my fault for all the shit i've done tho. So even though I am mad, I shouldn't be because this is the rep I made for myself. Since Marco been here I haven't fucked anyone tho. I decided it was time for a change because nobody wants to wife a hoe. "On my soul you a goofy ass nigga! I decided I'm not bout that life no more so slide bop bruh." I said still pissed off. "Girl quit playing. Once a hoe always a hoe. So you might as well let me hit." He said sounding annoyed. Now thats that shit that will send a someone over the edge. I was so pissed I was starting to see blue. I can't afford to get suspened so I tried using my words and said "Who the fuck do you think you are! You don't talk to me like that!" He looked at me, rolled his eyes, and said "Calm yo lil ass down! You act like that shit ain't true!" 

The blue took over me and I whacked his ass dead in the face. He fell back holding his face. Guess he didn't know I got them hands. He quickly recovered himself and ran up on me. "Bitch you don't ever put yo fuckin hands on me!" He yelled while choking me up. Im not even gone flex, his grip was bout tight as hell. My vision was blurry, but next thing I knew someone had yanked him up off me. "Fuck is yo problem bro! That's a female!" I hear a familiar voice yell in anger. "Stay the fuck out my business! This between me and that thot!" I heard Joah yell back at the person. "Well I just made this shit my business! Come at her again and on my soul thats gone be yo ass bruh." The familiar voice said in a deadly tone, as if that wasn't a warning but a promise. I guess Josh was thinkin bout this for a minute then he finally said "Man fuck this! That hoe not even worth it! Imma catch her  lackin one of these days anyway."