Chapter 7- Bianca P.O.V

NOTE: PICTURE OF MONIQUE ON THE SIDE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first time in a long time I actually slept good and I felt safe. I couldn't take another night of keeping Bri in that house with my mama. I told y'all before, I'm my sisters keeper. I would do anything to protect her and keep her out of harms way. So until I hustle up enough money to get me and her our own place, we finna chill at Marco house. I woke up at my normal time this morning careful not to wake Marco. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Before I got up to go get the girls ready I just sat there and looked at him for awhile. Man Allah was flexin hard as ever when he created him. Oh well enough of that stuff I get up and go into MoMo room. They both are already up and about. For little kids that have hella energy for it to be 5:30 in the morning. I pick out clothes for them to wear then go to work on their hair. I started with Bri hair first just because the struggle of styling natural hair without a lot of time to do it can be real sometimes. The whole time I spent with them they had me rollin! Saying stuff normal little kids don't say. Stuff like "I can't take the pressure," "That's ridiculous", and a bunch of other stuff 4 year olds don't say. If I ever need a good laugh I know who to come to. After I finished with them I decided to get ready myself. I wanted to match the girls but keep it simple, so I chose I black and gray "ThugLife" crop to, black high waisted jeans, gray and black jordans, juicy couture jewelry set, diamond earrings, and my hair in a frohawk. My swag was on point today so you know I had to take some pics for Insta. I put up like 8 pics of myself, 8 of the girls, and 8 of all 3 of us. Can't nobody deny we looked hella cute twinnin like that. I got 1280 likes on each pic. After being harassed by Marco and the mini photo shoot  I went downstairs to make breakfast. I didn't know what MoMo or Marco like so I made some of everything. After I was finished and got the girls eating Marco came down to the kitchen dressed like me and the girls. Tryna steal our swag or nah? Anyways we ended up having a dope breakfast laughing and tweaking. I had saved a plate for Ryan but come to find out he left sometime in the night or some. After we were done eating we dropped the girls off at school then headed to our own. We pulled up and every bitch was muggin and every nigga was staring. Marco didn't pay them any attention but that shit had my ass like PINEAPPLES I'm uncomfortable.

*Second Period*

First period pissed me off! Its dumb as hell I come to school looking good as fuck just to sweat my shit out! They lucky I brought my supplies to fix everything and make it right again. I'm in second now and we have a sub. Everyone was just chillin and talkin. We had this class with 4 of Marco's friends and Monique. Luckily she ain't came in yet. I know she here tho cuz I can sense the hateration from a mile away. "So wuzup ma? I'm José. What a girl fine ass girl like you doin with a ugly ass nigga like Marco?" He said laughing along with the rest of the squad. "Nigga please you just made because the only females you pull look like the cat lady!" Marco said with a roaring laugh followed by shake ups from his friends. These motherfuckas funny as hell. After they all finally composed their laughing another one said "Wuzup lil ma? My name Chewy and I'm your new best friend. No creep shit." "Who said I wanted you for my bestie?" I asked with a playful attitude. "Fine then with yo toothbrush head ass!" he said bussing up laughing with the rest. "You flammim? Get yo arrangatang titty milk drinkin ass outta here." I said laughing. That was followed by a whole bunch of "DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNSSSS!" and laughing. "Alright you down with us now. Lucky yo ass need to pick yo face up off the floor and think of a comeback. Marco this girl dope as fuck and she able to chill with the squad. You should have talked to her a long ass time ago. Oh yeah I'm Vic." another one of the guys said. "Bro that's not all. She can cook good as hell and sing." Marco said looking proud. Right when Vic was about to say something we're interrupted by the ratchet bitch and her weak ass crew. "Marco baby what I tell you about hangin with trash?" Monique said as she came and sat in Macro lap and her lil minions stood there. Imma pretend like I didn't hear that because less than 24 hours ago I killed a nigga no need to become straight savage and kill the bum bitch too. Whip her ass maybe but shiiiidddd even then I would kill her. "Yo didn't I tell you I didn't want your ass? AND NOT to call me baby and shit? AND NOT to sit on me? I'm not yo man so back up off me." Marco said pushing her off his lap. He then pulled me over to him and had me sit in his lap just to make sure she wouldn't. "I know you not flexin on me for this ratchet hoe! Look at y'all matching and shit! Hoe this not tumblr and it damn sure ain't Cinderella so take yo ass back to the fuckin hole you crawled out of!" She yelled in my face. Savage time. I gave a kick to the chin that sent her ass flying back. I got on top of her and started punchin her fuckin face in. I put that bitch in a choke hold and watched as her eyes started to roll back. "B don't kill her ass she ain't worth it! Let her go!" Vic yelled at me. I let the hoe go and she fell to the floor bleedin and gaspin for air. I sent one more kick to her stomach and then walked away. By this time the security guards were escortin me out the room and to the Dean's office.

*After School*

I spent the rest of the day in the Dean's office dicussin my punishment for fighting. He decided to give me 5 days suspension and a warning since this was my first time in trouble there. After all that time he finally let me out. Marco texted me and said Vic would still be at school waiting to take me to pick up the girls and home. I wonder where the hell he had to go that was sooooo important. Oh well I will ask him later. I walk out of school and see Vic parked right out front. I could tell he was a banger when I peeped his tats earlier. "Wuzup Vic?" I said as I hopped in the car. "Wuzup lil ma. Yo you crazy as fuck! You was damn near tryna kill the girl!" He said in amazement as we left the parking lot. "I don't fuck with people. So when somebody disrespects me or come at me like they bout it all I see is blue. All I saw was the bitch in my face running her mouth. The word that popped into my head was savage." I simply strugged it off. I'm over the whole situation to be honest. "Yeah well now I know who to call to handle my lightweight. You know that shit on WorldStar right? That shit went viral before 4th period even started!" He said over the music playing on the radio. "Damn she must feel salty knowing the whole world seen her get her ass whipped!" I said laughing. "True. What the Dean say tho?" He asked now serious. I strugged my shoulders and said "Nothing much just that I got them hands, I'm suspended for 5 days, and he's giving me a warning." "Seems legit. I-" I cut him off mid sentence because my song came on the radio. "Dim the lights can't let no one see me get down. It's alright I know they think I get around. You and I got something they can't know about. Really only heaven knows my heart. You know this ain't an ordinary love....." (lyrics to V.S.O.P by K.Michelle). Vic kept looking from me to the road and back. "Damn ma! You got a voice for real for real! We gotta hit up the studio asap!" he said still shocked at how amazing my singing voice is. "I'm down whenever." I said turning down the radio. "Maybe thats what we could all do tonight." He said making a suggestion. I looked at him like he was high and said "No boa. I have my little sis so I can't go anywhere. AND Marco has MoMo." "Nah MoMo goes to their grandma house on weekends. I think he was planning on your sis going too." He said as we pulled up to Bri and MoMo school. Hmmm.......so his Double OG still alive? Why doesn't him or MoMo stay with her? I'll find that out later.

*That Night*

So we ended up taking the girls to Marco's double OG house. She was nice as fuck and she didn't even look old like I expected her to. This just brings more questions to my mind about Marco and his family. Tonight ain't the night to get the answers though. We decided to hit Code Red which was this new club for people 16 to 25. I was excited because Vic and José were bringing their girlfriends. Finally I wouldn't be the only girl. Don't get me wrong the boys are coo but it would be deso to hang with girls too. I was up in Marco's room try a decide what to wear. I finally made up my mind and chose this black w/ a hint of gray cheetah print dress, some red stilettos, red jewelry set, a mini red leather jacket, and my hair in a flat twist out. After I finished getting dressed and checking myself out in the mirror, I headed downstairs. All eyes were on me. "Damn. Imma be the luckiest nigga at the club." Marco said as he helped me down the last few steps. Marco was matching me with red and black on. Damn he made it look better than I did. Tonight should be interesting. His bedroom eyes telling me he wants the P ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do u think of B beating Monique ass? She crazy or nah? LIKE, COMMENT,ETC! Tell me how I'm doing.