Part 14: Bianca P.O.V

I opened my eyes and was face to face with Marco. After his little out burst last night I honestly didn't expect him to come home. My joy to have him there with me quickly turned to anger and a bitch 5 sense started to kick in! He smelled like some perfume that bitches buy from the dollar store, on his neck were smudges of red that you can tell he tried to wipe off but hadn't succeeded, his breath smelled fruity, and his eyes held so much guilt. Before I could say anything, his phone started to ring. I grabbed it before he could and answered it. I mean i've done it plenty time before, so what would be the difference this time right? Wrong. This nigga literally tackled my ass tryna get the phone! "Hello?" I speak into the phone. Whoever is on the other line is quiet for a few minutes, then the voice finally speaks. "Hey wifey! Let me speak to Marco please." I never forget shit, so I recognize that voice automatically. It's that bitch from the mall and the club. I push Marco off me and get up off the floor. I throw his phone against the wall and walk towards the bathroom. He hesitantly walk towards me saying "Babe it's not what it looks like. I can explain. Just-" I cut him off by slamming the door in his face. We're going to go pick up the girls today from his grandma's house since it's Sunday. Can't believe it only took this motherfucka a weekend to fuck shit up. It's all good in the hood though. Imma take this time in the shower to relax and clear my thought because I promise you my trigga finger itchin. 

*After they both got dressed*

During the whole ride to his grandma's house Marco kept trying to talk to me but I was too bust blastin music through my wireless headphones. I didn't have the patience to hear shit he gotta say. I just want my sister so we can get our shit and go. I told yall before, I refused to be fucked over anymore. That life just aint for me no more.

We finally pull up to this house that was mesmerizing. We got out the car and walked toward the front door. Before we could even make it half-way the door swing open and out came Bri and MoMo. They both nearly knocked me down with hugs and kisses. "Well I missed you guys too!" I laughed as I released them. "Come on Bhee! You gotta meet Momo granny!" Bri said pulling me with her toward the door. Once we all got inside and headed to the kitchen, I saw this beautiful older woman. She was a silky smooth caramel-brown complexion, long wavy hair was pulled back into a ponytail, her eyes held so much love, wisdom, and truth. "Granny! Granny! This my sister!" Bri said to the woman. She gave me a warm smile and said "Oh my goodness! She's just as pretty as you are!" Sh said pinching Bri's cheeks. "Why don't you and MoMo go get yall bags while I talk to you sister and Marco?" she added on. After Bri and MoMo left out she turned back to me and said "Hey sugar! I'm mama Minnie. It's nice to meet you!" I held my hand out for her to shake while saying "Hey mama Minnie. It's nice to meet you too!" She looked at me like I was crazy, smacked my hand down, and gave me a big hug. "Child I only do that hand shaking shit if I dont like you! Other then that we hug around here!" She said finally releasing me. I laughed at her bluntness and said "Ok". We ended up staying for a few hours talking to Mama Minnie. I swear I love that lady! She beyond funny but at the same time she a thug! She made me promise to keep in touch and even said I could bring Bri over anytime.

*Back at Marco's house*

Once we got back I told Bri to go back up all her things as I headed to Marco's room to pack up all of my stuff. As I was getting the last of my stuff Marco came in. "Where you going? I know you not leaving me? We aint even been together that long! You aint even give me a chance to explain shit to you." He ranted on and on as he followed me down the steps. I didn't even respond, instead I headed towards the door with Bri in front of me. Rio was parked outside waiting on us. "Fuck that shit! You not leaving! You gone sit yo ass down somewhere and we gone talk about this shit!" He said slamming the door as I tired to open it. He grabbed me by the arm and started to pull me towards the living room. When I tried to pull away his grip only got harder. Anger started to build up as this reminded me of my past and the girl I use to be. So I punched him. Once he let go, I did a round kick right to his ribs so he wouldn't come at me again. While he laid there crying out in pain I walked to the front door with a crying Bri, before closing the door I looked at him one last time and then left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn.....I really liked Marco! Smh these niggas aint loyal tho!! Nah but frfr did he really cheat? I mean even tho the signs were there of another woman couldnt something else had went down? How will Rio act once she tells him the story?? That nigga probably gone shit bricks! Anyways in the next chapter all the other characters such as Monique,Big, Rio, Mama Minnie, and the others gone come back into play. Might even do some stuff in the p.o.v's. Plus two new characters will be introduced! BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Picture of Mama Minnie on the side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!