Chapter 9: Bianca P.O.V

Chapter 9 : Bianca P.O.V

I'm soooo excited about Marco saying its just me and him now. Only thing is I feel bad because at the grocery store this morning I met someone. He was fine as hell! He was about 6'3, had these hazel-grey eyes, caramel skin complexion, 6 pack (Yes I counted), small curls, a sexy ass voice that wasn't too deep but deep enough, and a smile that made your knees go weak! He kind of reminded me of Justin Combs. He told me his name was Brandon. The whole time I was in the store we talked and when I was about to leave we exchanged numbers. I didn't have any intentions on really being on some with him because everyone knows I only really want Marco. However he was still dope as fuck and I didn't want to kill his vibe. Plus I was still pissed at Marco for yesterday. I damn near committed murder on that girl! Acting like a thottie shaking her lil ass on my future. I kept cool though because I gotta keep a low profile. Niggas still on the lookout for Jamie. I'm ready for they ass if they come though.

We at the Louisville Mall right now. Marco brought me here so I could buy some clothes for me and the girls plus something special for tonight. I was just about finish shopping for me and the girls, when I saw that thot from the club. She spotted Marco and me and started heading our way. "Heyyy you! I didn't get the chance to get your number last night." She said to Marco as she approached. This bitch was raping him with her eyes! Marco looked at me then looked at her and said "Yeah I had to leave pretty quick." I cleared my throat because I know this chick saw me standing here. She finally turned to me and said "Oh hey. Your his....um.....sister right?" I gave her that bitch please look. Obviously she was tryna be funny but I didn't get the joke. Marco looked at me hella nervous as she said that. He probably worried imma whip her ass but I honestly don't got time for these popcorn hoes. I simply smirked and said "No booboo I'm his girl actually. Now we have business to finish." I grabbed Marco hand and walked away. "It's coo because imma see more of you two." She called after us. Something off about her but I can't put my finger on it yet. Shorty betta fall back tho.

*Back at the house*

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror. Tonight was a night where I actually feel beautiful. I had on a beautiful orange-red, one strap, long dress. It had a slit right up the side, rhinestones on the top part, and the slik hugged my body perfectly. I had shoes, a clutch, and accessories to match my dress. My hair was in a puff. When I looked in the mirror I didn't feel like me. I felt like somebody who was worth being loved, a girl who could be whatever she wanted in life, someone who had a purpose in life. Tonight I felt like my past didn't matter only right now and the future.

"Bae! Is you ready or nah?" Marco yelled up the stairs. I simply laughed to myself, grabbed my stuff, and headed down stairs.