Chapter 15: Big's P.O.V

BIG'S P.O.V:

I'm in the studio vibin with the squad as Lucky spits bars to this beat Rio made. Since im big in the drug business I needed a cover up, so ownning a studio and record company is exactly that. Plus it brings me in more money. Just as Lucky was going into the second verse, Rio got a call from Bebe crying and saying to come get her. I was finna make the trip myself in case I had to buss a cap in that nigga she been staying with ass. However, Rio beat me to it. That nigga literally bussed his shit heading out the door to go get her. I swear he would do anything for that girl, I dont see why Bebe won't open her eyes to see that nigga sprung on her ass. BUT that's none of my business though *sips tea*.

*1 hour later*

Rio walked back in the studio looking 5 miles pass pissed off with Bebe holding on to him. I made a mental note to pull her to the side before we leave so I can know exactly what happened and who ass I gotta beat. I was knocked off my train of thought when I heard this nice ass beat. Instead of Rio working his magic, it was Bebe mixing some shit together. Once she was satisfied with the sound, she went inside the booth. I didn't question her and neither did Rio. See Bebe use to fuck to get rid of all her pain and emotions, she made up in her mind that was her only way to feel love. Awe yall thought I ain't know about that shit? Yeah well at first I didn't but shit the streets started to talk and once I started listening I put that shit to an end real quick. I might not be her real father but in my eyes thats my babygirl and I refuse to have her out here like that. I don't even want her in the game but if I hadn't let her in she would have found another way. So it's better her be under my watch then out here with these amature ass niggas. But besides hustlin, she also expresses her emotions by singing. It's her way of letting it all out. So I just let her do her. Once she was ready to go, she gave Rio the que to drop the beat. "Somebody real is hard to find. Somebody worth all your time. Somebody who can tell you the truth. Someone who loves you for you. Someone who knows all of your flaws and doesn't impose, try to control them. Let's you be free,doesn't decieve, gives you a chance to believe believe in something. I just want somebody body, to treat me like somebody body. Wont be like everybody body. All you gotta do is love me for me..." (Treat Me Like Somebody by Tink) And there she was letting it all out. 

Once she was done she came out and you could automatically tell a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Everybody was going around giving her her props on the song and what not. I cant even flex tho that shit was deep. I decided now would be the best time to talk to her as the guys were finishing up the rest of Lucky's song. So i grabbed her and headed to the hallway. Once we got out there she didnt hesitate to tell me everything. From how she met homeboy all the way down to how he tried to stop her from leaving. I was going to gather but the squad and we were gonna go handle this nigga, but then she told me what she did to him and made me promise to let him be. I wouldnt budge at first but then she hit a nigga with them puppy dog eyes. Shaking my head im a grown ass man and she manged to make me fall for that. The fuck?

After our little chat we were about to head back in but everyone started coming out. Lucky and Rio were the last two. Once they told us everything was finished and we could head out we all said our goodbyes and parted ways. I watched as Bebe and Rio walked away hand in hand. Shaking my damn head that nigga whipped like some cow butter. I hope Bebe knows what she doing though because she can't just go around playing with peoples emotions. I think that's going to be our next converstaion we have. As I was walking towards my car planning it out Lucky broke my thoughts. "So whats the deal between Rio and Karma? They a thing or some?" I rose one of my eyebrows and said " Why you all in her kool aid? You tryna take a sip?" He let out a chuckle and said " Nah cuzzo I was just asking. Don't get me wrong lil mama bad as hell but she seems like all kinds of fucked up. I got my own shit to deal with and don't need anybody elses load. My toilet is full." I laugh at this nigga and shook my head "Yo ass a fool! But yeah whatever  dont play them crackhead ass games with me. You wouldn't be asking me shit if it wasn't a real reason you wanted to know. Dont trip tho imma find out sooner or later." And with that being the end of that conversation I turned up my music and headed towards this nigga house to drop him off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a lil some some since yall asked me to update! I know I aint shit for leaving yall hanging with this lil ass chapter but hang in there with me!!!!!! Imma try to update every 2 to 3 days from now own. Merch!