Chapter 5- Bianca P.O.V

I saw Marco walk across the street to the school. He went inside and back came out with this adorable little girl. I had seen her before when I went to pick up my sister. I think her name is Monica. When I saw that the close was clear and Marco was gone I went across the street to get my sister.

*3 hours later*

I had just got done helping Bri (her little sister Brianna) with her bath. Now I was gonna start on dinner. I decided to keep it simple and make baked chicken w/ gravy, home made mashed potatoes, and sweet corn. As I finished mashing my potatoes, my phone started to ring. It was a number I didn't recognize so I put on my fake voice and pressed talk. "Hello?" I said. "Why tf you talking like that?" Marco said laughing his ass off. "I didn't recognize your number and shiidd you never know who be calling your phone these days." I said as I was taking the baked chicken out the oven. "True shit. Anyways what you on ma?" Oooooowe! I loved the way he said "ma!" It sent chills up and down my spine! "Nothing just finished cooking dinner for my sister and me." I said fixing Bri plate. It was one of her favorite dishes so I knew she would be happy. "Oh word? Damn so you gone cook and not give me any? That's how we rockin?" He said tryna act hurt. "It ain't even like that. Plus how you gone want some if you don't even know what it is?" I asked laughing. "You right. You right. So what you make?" He said sounding very curious. "I made baked chicken w/ gravy, home made mashed potatoes, and sweet corn." I said proudly. One thing my grandma taught me before she died was how to cook. "Damn!!!!!!!! Where my plate at? I love a girl that can cook." He said laughing. "If you serious I can fix you one and you can come get it." I said hoping he would say yes because I wanted to see him. "Nah I'm good ma. I cooked for me and my sister already. Before you start cracking jokes, you should know I got mad skills in the kitchen." he said in the most conceited tone ever. I was a little disappointed but I simply said "Oooooooooh shit! You gone have to cook for me!" He started bussin up laughing. Once he finally composed himself he said "Don't worry ma I got you. But aye look I gotta go feed my sister and put her to bed. I'll call you back at like 11." I said ok and then we hung up.

*10 minutes later*

I had everything set out and it all looked good. The icing on the cake was that I talked to Marco and my mama wasn't home with one of her......."new friends" as she calls them. Damn tonight might actually be a good night for Bri and me. "Bri!!!!!! Come on and eat before this food gets cold!" I called up the stairs to my sister. She came downstairs and automatically started to slam. When we were both done eating she said "Thank you BeBe! It was good!" Man I loved that little girl. After I cleaned up the kitchen, I went upstairs and put Bri to sleep. I sat there and watched her as she slept so peacefully. My little sister is like my daughter. I'm the one who feeds her, clothes her, combs her hair, takes her to school and pick her up, put her to sleep, take her out to have fun,etc. My sister is my world and I am her keeper. I had to step up to the plate to take care of us once my grandma died. We lived with her for a short period of time until she died. Then we had to come back here with my mama and her rapist of a boyfriend Antwan. He would always try to rape my sister when my mom was gone or asleep. I would always hide my sister and let him take me instead. Multiple times I tried telling my mama what he was doing but she always took his side. I know that sounds petty as fuck right? That's what I thought too. Anyways last year Antwan "mysteriously" died and nobody was ever convicted for his murder. That night I was sick and tired of being abused so I took action. No one will ever know it was me. I made sure I covered my tracks. Now is not the time to tell y'all how I killed him exactly but you will find out sooner or later ;). Just know that since that whole situation with Antwan happened I became #ThugLife and an MMA fighter. I know what you saying "Why didn't you whip Josh ass when he came at you then?" That nigga caught me lackin at the time but that shit won't happen again.

I was knocked out my train of thought when I heard the front door to the house close. I slipped out the bed, careful not to wake my sister, and went downstairs. I peeped into the kitchen and saw my mama on the on the verge of fuckin some guy I ain't never seen before. I quickly turned around to go get my choppa and lock the door to my room (Her lil sis was sleeping with her tonight). However my dumbass bumped the little table by the stairs. "B that's you? Come here." My mama called from the kitchen. Shit. I go into the kitchen and ole dude started eyeing me up and down. "Hey baby. You cooked I see. This is Jamie. He's a friend of mine." My mama said looking in the pots with the food in them. "Hey there pretty girl." Jamie said licking his lips. I can sense he a nigga who would try something and my mama was oblivious to his reaction to me, so I simply said "Mama I'm goin upstairs. Be safe." I quickly turned around and went upstairs. I locked my door put my choppa on the nightstand and climbed in bed with my sister.

*3 hours later*

Here we go again. I heard them arguing and then a loud ass bump. I assume he knocked her ass out cold because It was quiet. The nob to my bedroom started to jiggle. I grabbed my choppa and took it off lock. As I sat up aiming at the door my phone started to ring. Shit. I quickly answered. "Hello?" I whispered. "What's up ma?" Marco voice boomed through the phone. "Aye I might have to shoot a nigga right now so imma have to call you back." I said quickly. This motherfucka was over here picking the lock like I couldn't hear. I carried Bri and put her in the closet. "Wait why? Tf going on? Where you at?" He said with concern. I was starting to get irritated but I know he didn't mean harm. "I'm at home. My mama brought home another nigga. He knocked her ass out cold and now he tryna pick the lock to my bedroom door. I got my lil sis in the closet and I'm standing here waiting on his ass with my choppa in hand. I know imma have to pop this nigga." I said all in one breath. "Whats your address?" He said in a stern tone. "Don't worry I got this." I said sure of myself. "Stop bullshittin and answer the question!" Damn I'm the one over here in danger and he gettin loud with me. I didn't have time to argue so I said " 227 S. Walbash." The line went dead after that.  The door to my room swung open and in front of me stood that piece of shit Jamie with a smirk on his face.................damn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE!