Chapter 2- Marco P.O.V

NOTE: Picture of Marco on the side!!!!! <3 <3 <3 In case that isnt a good enough pic for you guys. Look up Quincy Combs. I see him as Marco <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------         

                                                          Chapter 2:

                                                               Marco

When I woke up this morning I didn't think my day was gone go like it has. I'm glad all this happened though because I started talking to Bianca. Ever since my first day at Hillside I noticed her fine ass. I'm tellin you ever since my ex Layla fucked me over my motto been real niggas don't fall in love. When I seen Bianca though I forgot my motto quick. She was the shit; nice smile, thick asl, eyes you could see everything thru, style most girls would kill to have. What stood out most was her natural hair. Most girl wear weave so she was a breath of fresh air. When I asked the homies about her they told me she was a thottie. She even fucked two of my niggas but it didn't matter because that was long before I came around. I don't go off what people say because motherfuckas will say anything rather its true or not. So I made up in my mind that I wanted to know her.......eventually. Today at lunch when she asked me how I knew she be alone I was finna go Drake on her. Why? "Cause I got my eyes on her. She's everything that I see. I want her heart, love, and emotion endlessly." (lyrics are " Hold On We're Going Homeby Drake) Yeah that's right I can sing. I also rap and dance. That's another story though. Ever since lunch I been thinkin bout shorty. The clock not moving fast enough to get to the end of the day tho. I wanna see her.........I wanna get to know her........the real her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its short I know but im telling you this book gone be that thang! Keep reading! LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE!