Chapter 10: Marco P.O.V

Marco

This girl takes forever and a day to get dressed! Ain't that much damn make-up in the world! "Bae is you ready or nah?" I call up to her from the bottom of the stairs. FINALLY! After another 5 minutes she was standing at the top of the staircase. I've seen a lot of females but none of them compared to her. She was just breath taking and made a nigga knees go weak. I was in such a daze I didn't even notice she had came down the stairs and was now right in front of me. "See something you like?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "Fuck some I like I see some I lo-" I caught myself right before I finished. I wasn't finna tell her no shit that's gotta do with love. I'm still gettin to know her. After the Layla situation, a nigga like take baby steps take baby steps (in my Dlow voice). Before I could open my mouth again she said, "Its ok. Don't say anything you don't really feel or mean. I understand so don't sweat it either." It was kinda awkward after that but then I remembered our reservations at this new French restaurant. "Come on before we get the boot on our reservations." I say grabbing her hand and heading out the door.

When we pull up outside the restaurant it's hella people outside along with camera people. Once B and I start walking up all eyes are on us. "Excuse me sir can we get a few photos of you and this beautiful lady?" The photographers asked when we stepped on what I now see is a gold carpet. Damn they said fuck red huh. I looked to B for an answer and she simply nodded her head yes. We started posing and shit and on my soul the camera loved us! 20 photos later the photographers gave us their cards in case we were ever interested in modeling.  Damn I know I'm sexy and all but I never considered myself model material. "Excuse me sir. Can I assist you?" a waiter says knocking me out my daze. "Yes sir. I have reservations under the name Mendez." I said smirking to myself at the reaction imma get from B when she sees this. "Yes Sir. Right this way." As we followed the man up the stairs I told B to close her eyes. Surprisingly she did it without a smart comment.

When we finally reach the rooftop everything was in place. The candles were lit, the roses were all around, the moon was full and the stars were shining, and our table was all set up. Damn I must day I did a good job. I've never did this much for a female. That's how I know B got me feel in some type of way. "Open your eyes." I whisper in her ear. All I hear next is a big ass gasp. She turns to face me and just hugs me. "Thank you." she whispers to me. After finally letting go of me, we walk over to our table and sit down.